Werewolves: Haven Rising — Rise up, werewolves! Fight for your freedom!

YAY!!!

fewer…she had 1 scene…

Ahhh…looking forward to more for her! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

She had 2, actually. One very early on, and another at the beginning of chapter 12.

To get that you must have either kept her from getting captured in chapter 7, or keep her from going feral when you rescue her in chapter 11 if she was captured. She jumps your bones while you’re waiting for the human army to attack in the beginning of chapter 12. It’s actually my favorite sex scene, and I’d be happy to send it to you if you’d rather​ not replay just for that.

thats still not enough…

I mean…the one romance that was a shy chracter…get horny like hell…

but the other romance with the sexiest Abs…get so little…

sigh…she has ABS…for pete sake…it isnt fair…:sob:

You’re really going to like chapter 1 of werewolves 2 :smirk: The first 3 chapters have a lot of Bly, and the only early sex scene. In prison. With a very dominant Bly. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

great! I wish you luck with the story and can’t wait to read it :relaxed:

1 Like

Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to reply guys! I’m gonna grab it today! Cheers! :heart:

1 Like

may i ask how many possible ending is there?And will different endings result in different beginning or different story in the second game?

how do you import your save from werewolves 1 to the second game?

1 Like

Hi @viczheng , I’ll link to a in-depth post from earlier in the thread explaining all the endings! Beware of spoilers! Click the link at the top of the box to see the full post.

The app should have you save your game to Choice of Games’s server at the end. You can have multiple saves, and they will be able to import into the second app when it releases.

All endings will be reflected in the second game, as will most major choices and all potential character deaths. If you were a stealthy rogue who romanced Jolon who got to Sonoma’s camp in the end and decided to be an assassin? All that carries over and impacts. If you dated Dena and got an ending with dear ole’ dad? Carries over and you find out exactly what happened next!

I’ve made a very concerted effort to have every major choice carry over in a meaningful way, especially your ending branch from book 1, each of which has thousands of words of alternative sections and text associated with them.

7 Likes

I just finished my first play through… Wow, what a rollercoaster ride of awesome! I somehow managed to get that mansion ending, lucky I guess?

What I was struggling with, though, is saving Bly in chapter… seven? I guess I chose the wrong place and got captured or whatever. A bit of help please?

Also can you go the way of the sage and still get close to bly or do you need to go the way of the claw for that to happen?

2 Likes

Thrilled you enjoyed it!

According to what stats I’ve been able to gather, yup! Less than 1% of Steam players have gotten that ending (I have no data for other platforms)

Bly is in the old rubble maze, not in the school or her old apartment. However, going to either of those locations will not usually disallow you from finding her. What it sounds like happened to you, is you split from Jolon and met the roaming patrol? While it is possible to escape from them with the right stats, I’d suggest sticking with Jolon in chapter 7. Once you find Bly in the rubble maze sprawl (she’s in an old mattress shop) you’ll have to fight off some soldiers or run from them. If you have high combat, fight, if you have very high stealth, you can ambush, or you can choose to run, which I believe works every time for the rescue.

I’d have to browse a bit of code to know for sure, but getting with Bly without training much with her would be very difficult. You don’t have to go exclusively with Bly’s training, no, but you’d have to at least train with her once, and sit with her for the play in Chapter 2 (and choose a flattering answer there.) Getting her while being way of the claw is easier, mostly because strength and fighting ability is something that she respects and it turns her on. But you can absolutely take a few Ahote lessons too.

2 Likes

Oh great, thank you so much!

I got this game only a few days ago on Steam, and I’m impressed with the way the story flows. As a Werewolf: The Apocalypse player, I’m always on the lookout for new games with werewolves as protagonists, and this one takes the cake for a game that to me feels like a story from WtA.

I’m working on my seventh playthrough of the story, but I seem to be having problems with one last achievement that keeps eluding me. I’m trying to get the Survivor achievement, and Steam isn’t too helpful with its description of survive against all odds, so I’m wondering if anyone knows what steps I need to take to get the achievement.

I tried obliterating Elan with my Rage and getting sent to Rivera’s cleanup cell, but it seems no matter what I do, she always makes me her chosen werewolf, so I think that’s probably not the way

You get sent to the cell if you try to leave the fight with Ahote

And you get the survivor achievement when you attack Williams with Rage but then stop yourself from killing him.

Hey Datastalker, thanks for the kind words!

The Survivor achievement is granted to players who fight Williams successfully but do not (or cannot) ‘kill’ him. (killing him grants the Patricide achievement instead) It does not require the use of the ‘Rage’ special skill. (there are two places where it triggers.) Specifically, if you choose the “I need to concentrate on fighting off Williams, or I could get myself killed!” choice and your combat is less than 50.

If you want to go the Rage route, you need to choose the “I’ve got to stop myself! If I don’t take control immediately, I could lose myself forever!” option after Bly tries to snap you out of it when you’re killing Williams. This will ONLY work if you’ve been careful about raging out throughout the game though, because there’s a hidden ‘rage’ variable that counts the times you’ve given in to rage. If you’ve done it more than 3 times, you will fail at controlling yourself and ‘kill’ Williams anyway.

Hope that helps!

5 Likes

Thank you all for the replies,

I’ve only found one of the Rage usages (When against the feral wolf Rost in the Snarl), so I was able to do the rage route and 100% the game’s achievements. That being said, there are so many more paths that I haven’t explored because of preference, which is why I have to run it for an 8th time to get those scenes, which can only be found by failing stat choices or making different choices from the ones I usually make.

Since I have all the ends that will be importable to Book 2 (I’m replaying it to have one of each gender of each ending), I am definitely looking forward to the release of the next book. Thank you for all the hard work you put into Werewolves: Haven Rising

Hi, just wanted to say I love this game a lot! I feel like its harder than expected to get a pick your own path based story to wrap itself up in ways that feel like your choices mattered, while still getting a result the person would be happy with. I have played countless games like this, and none of them have fleshed out characters and a world to care about as smoothly as this did for me. Lapu was 100% my favorite, because everything about him felt flawed enough to make most people angry, yet he still manages to come off with good intentions. I love that he is going to be a relationship option in the second book, that’s the change I am most excited about. Keep up the amazing writing, I am excited to see how far this series goes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m absolutely thrilled to hear you enjoyed the game so much! Lapu will have a hard time in book two, but the player will be able to help him in his search for redemption. Poor guy always meant well, but everything spiraled out of control and he made some very poor decisions. Hopefully enough players keep him alive that they’ll be able to see him in book two. (Don’t worry; if you didn’t read about him dying, he’s still alive.)

8 Likes

He’s a coward! He betrayed the pack. :rage:
On top of that, he’s a snitch, and you know what happens to snitches.

3 Likes

The guy left his girlfriend(?) to be beaten and God knows what else, he isn’t getting any mercy from me.

2 Likes