Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality – Overpower the Human Sovereignty Movement!

When fighting Rivera in her helicopter, any of the options given can lead to you winning but only if your stats are appropriate for the choice you selected.

So, if your Bold or Feral stats are below 41, you should play it cool and hang back. If your Feral stat is above 59, then you should leap forward in an all-out assault. Finally, if your Bold stat is above 59, then you should hold your ground.

1 Like

Thanks! However, I attacked Rivera and she subdued me. Never even saw any helicopter.

Yeah, if you attack her in her camp, you’ll always lose. Return home and then when Sonoma rallies the pack to hunt down Rivera, join her.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Can you romance maker?

1 Like

yes, you can

Is there any explanation how?

Not really. But if you do happen to catch her naked, she’ll fuck with your mind. :laughing:

7 Likes

Does anyone know how to get the ending where you are captured by the maker? It’s the only ending i haven’t been able to get so far

Go with Maker to attack Sonoma in chapter 9. Don’t betray Maker and don’t let Maker get captured.

When Byrne comes and tries to take Maker these are the choices and stat checks to save Maker:

#Maker is too useful to the pack to allow Byrne and Rivera to take her. I’ll fight to protect her if necessary.

requires ((combat > 74) or (vitality > 64))

#I can’t let them take Maker. I’ll attempt to convince them to leave without her.

requires (((diplomacy > 74) or (leadership > 64)) or (intimidation > 59))

4 Likes

Thank you for the help kind author. Also thank you for this great series. Good luck on your next project.

4 Likes

Does anyone know how to romance Tiva? I tried talking to her over and over again. But nothing works.

1 Like

Talk with her after escaping from the Nail and just be supportive. If you’re a guy she should throw herself at you.

What Chapter is the Nail?

First three chapters, it’s the prison you start the game in.

So I have to be a Male character?

Do you just talk to her?

It’s been a minute since I played this, but I could have sworn I romanced Tiva with a female character.

If my spotty memory is correct, I think you approach her like you would the other ROs. Just be supportive and choose the obvious romantic options. I think I even managed to romance her while with Bly in one playthrough.

It’s not an easy romance though. That much I remember for sure. Gonna be a lot of nice drama going into the 3rd book. :slight_smile:

Gotcha. I romanced her as a Male by playing book one again and our love for one another is :heart:81% but I’m only at the part where you have Sex with her. I haven’t finished the book yet. And I’m the pack leader.

How do you romance both dena and bly in book 1?