"Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names"—Unleash Rage and wield spirit to heal the land and rebuild your fallen pack

Actually it adds 5€ later additionally 2€ for DLC so 22€ later when not on sale anymore.

1 Like

Minor thing, but i’m failing the Intimidation check on the heat-fixing in chapter 2. I have 3 STR + 2 Intim. Seems bugged?

Hadn’t had a chance to meet them yet, at that point. And it was confusing, because when I chose my job, it said something about that affecting my training opportunities.
But I guess that just meant because of the amount of money I would earn.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, training comes online after you defeat Leatherface at the caern, confer with the Shadow Lord, and get told to not let the dogs out by the Glasswalker. Then you can get introduced to the representatives of the Three Families.

Yes, it’s mentioned that the more money you’re earning, the more training days you have to spend. Note that raising attributes has additional conditions, also contingent on money, and the spending thereof. I THINK your actual job doesn’t matter, but how high your job-related stats are does.

Actual money isn’t actually tracked anywhere, unless it’s a hidden stat.

You can see your bank balance by checking your emails.

2 Likes

Would need a computer for that. XD

Still only have the phone.

In demo, it said I had 6k.

Get more due to stats in a job?! The ones it offered, none were into any skillset i had in demo. Hmmm…
No combat skill, no persuasion, no repair and no research/ investigation /computer

Persuasion skills is the cafe job. Computers/Mechanics stuff is the eBike shop, I believe.

2 Likes

Repair is the manor to, I think?

My skills would be best at a gym, or uh, just survive outdoors without worrying? Athletics, Aim, Survival.

It’s weird to read those comments in the story, ‘you fit well with humans’ when don’t.

These are all in the game minus the Stargazers (with a few W5 renames for Fianna/Uktena/Wendigo). You can join all five of those with the dlc. (Well, you will be able to. ATM only the Furies/Fianna dlc is out.)

1 Like

Fair enough!

Maybe I should wait until those arrive? One of those might like me. Is the requirements already known or still yet to happen?

Edit: research on tribes

In game: children of gaia only one that likes me the most

Uktena might be similar boat, but also would fit in due to human tribe too

Silent Striders might be the only one that would like me fully and want me.

The rest is either accept & tolerate me or decline me outright.

Except I think Furies also almost like me except one point.

Wait, Hart Wardens might actually like me. Will find out soon. 2 tribes, hopefully! Being depressed about not being accepted sucks. Tolerance isnt really acceptance.

Pushing a patch now!

9 Likes

I had an update to the app this morning from googplay, so it may have been fixed already.

Same. :frowning:

1 Like

If you bought the game in the Choice of Games app on Google Play or Apple and it doesn’t seem to be giving you the DLC for free, try logging into your choiceofgames.com account again with the “restore purchases” link, or logging out and back in from the Settings menu. The biggest thing I’m seeing so far from people who are having issues is that the DLC actually was granted automatically to their choiceofgames.com account when they bought the main game, which is what’s supposed to happen, but the app isn’t recognizing that addition until they’ve logged in again.

If that’s not working or you’re having a different issue with the free DLC, please write in to support@choiceofgames.com and we’ll help you out. Don’t just buy the DLC before writing in, even if you’re seeing a buy button - we should be able to fix it without you needing to buy anything, and it’s easier if you haven’t bought it already.

6 Likes

Support told me to sign out of my account and sign back in. That worked for me! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No update as of yet on my end (UK) will keep checking until then I’ll refrain from reading till the issue with the dlc/signing in is corrected

I’ve got to say I’m a bit sad we can’t romance Daphne don’t get me wrong I love the story just wish you could romance her.

2 Likes

Hi, are you getting the problem with resetting your password specifically? I’ve only gotten one email report of that and it wasn’t yours, so we may not have received your email. The other person with that problem said it was resolved by restarting the device, so you can try that. If that’s not working, could you send another email?

3 Likes