"Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names"—Unleash Rage and wield spirit to heal the land and rebuild your fallen pack

I’m not talking about whether or not the content justified $0.99–I’m talking specifically about the idea of Day One DLC in a text-based game.

6 Likes

They’re “elders” because everyone older than them is dead. And they’re your elders because they’re literally older than you, if only by a couple years.

6 Likes

The youngest of them is over 40. They’re MUCH older than you (in human terms).

1 Like

There was a decent error when I got caught by the two cops Daphne saved me but Daphne died so it’s impossible for her to have saved me.

I think you’re talking about the PC’s original pack, which they leave behind in the starting chapter and never return to. The Broad Brook pack, which develops over the first half of the game, consists entirely of younger werewolves, with the eldest being in their mid-20s.

6 Likes

Ah, I see.

You should send screenshots (or a detailed description of what happened) to support@choiceofgames.com so they can fix it.

My problem is not the 14€ but the fact that Paradox did with W5 another WtF but with making us believing that it is the continuation of WtA. But what I read so far from the Demo is that Kyle Marquis really did a good job in depicting how you are a Garou so…
I am currently on Chapter 2 of 4 from the Demo and I will decide once I have read all 4 free chapters but what I see so far is really good.

1 Like

Same here. I won’t actually be able to play until this weekend (I want to go through all in one shot,) but I like to buy as early as I can (and had set aside money specifically for it.)

1 Like

I’m trying to join the glass walkers / Spider and it’s soft locked the game. I tried to run joingw.exe and it says “bad command or file name” and has an open textbox but it doesn’t say what the other commands are, so I can’t advance or go back

Have you tried “help”?

neither “help” nor “help.exe” nor “help.txt” nor “r/help” work

1 Like

@VernonRoche We don’t support modding games.

I’m not modding. it’s a part of the game itself… You have to enter a command to join this werewolf tribe

7 Likes

The Glasswalkers always have been on the digital side which is why it is said they are dangerously close from being lost to Gaia and getting claimed by the Weaver.

I can try and speedrun to get to the commands so you can see them all, I know what you mean chief. Let you know when I can

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Oops, that’s my bad, I thought I listed all the commands each time, but there’s a path where you can’t see them.

The main list of 486 commands is: joingw.exe join.txt skiltree.exe computer.gws mechanic.gws finance.gws busadmin.gws tommygn.gws gwconfig.txt gwconfig.bat

The skill commands are: computer.gws mechanic.gws finance.gws busadmin.gws tommygn.gws

(You don’t have to include the .gws)

I just sent an updated copy of that file to Jason, so it should be fixed soon. Sorry again—it’s hard to test text inputs.

11 Likes

None of these work for me unfortunately. Even the ones you suggested just to get off the soft lock screen. Think it’s entirely bricked for now

I restarted and one of the gws commands worked and got me off that screen. No idea why, lol.

Ty for the help

1 Like