New DLC out now! "Those Who Refuse to Die" in "Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names"

Originally published at: New DLC out now! “Those Who Refuse to Die” in “Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names” - Choice of Games LLC

As part of the World of Darkness “Month of Darkness,” we’re excited to announce new content for Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names! “Those Who Refuse to Die” is the latest DLC addition to the sprawling epic.

“Those Who Refuse to Die” is on sale, along with the Book of Hungry Names base game, and the “Wardens and Furies” DLC until October 17th!

“Those Who Refuse to Die” unlocks the options to play as a member of the Galestalkers tribe or the Ghost Council tribe. Experience Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names as one of the relentless hunters of the Galestalkers or as a member of the secretive and ruthless Ghost Council.

It also unlocks ten entirely new Gifts accessible to other tribes. Steal magic from your enemies with the Crow’s Gift. Shatter bonds of all kinds, both physical and mental, with the Hummingbird Prince. Or call down lightning with the Stormcat’s Gift.

Finally, at no additional charge, we’ve added six gorgeous new character portraits to the game, including art for Scarper, Udolpho, Pembe, the drone, and Black Tarn (in both Homid and Lupus form).

Special thanks to Amy Wilkins for creating all of the character portraits in Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names!

32 Likes

I got to test the Galestalker route, and there’s some great new stuff here!

9 Likes

oh my God it’s happening

4 Likes

It’s happening!

So eager to start…but my CoG and HG Apps are down and I can’t buy the DLC

Damn, Scarper looks like a hobo

1 Like

Does it have an app by itself too because I do not know how to use steam because I’m visually impaired

1 Like

Where do you prefer to buy games?

Google Play because when I started finding CoG there whas no talk of Steam Deck and I prefered to just lean back on the Couch and play.
I now bought the DLC today despite not needing it because it just got released with a Sale and I also still have just for this day the Multiplay Play Points action so I thought it is Gaia’s will.

Hi there.

I bought the patch a couple of hours ago, but I haven’t found a guide or walkthrough.

Please send me a link or information on how to get the gifts from the DLC.

Thank you.

You get the new gifts the same way you got the old ones: visiting the different locations, meeting the spirits, and performing chiminage if you’re eligible. If you’re already fairly familiar with the base game, you’ll notice which gifts are new right away.

3 Likes

Does anyone think that Ghost Council’s spirit choice is a bit weird?

Im having issues. I cant find the dlc on the game app and cant find a way to get it. Help, please?

1 Like

Where did you buy the app originally?

1 Like

Google play

What do you see when you open the app?

1 Like

By the way, if this DLC whets your appetite for more World of Darkness adventures, you’ll be pleased to know Humble Bundle is celebrating the Month of Darkness too!

For as little as $18 you can get hundreds of dollars’ worth of WoD stuff, including PDF copies of the core rulebooks for Hunter: The Reckoning, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Werewolf: The Apocalypse. (Plus, part of every purchase goes to support Crisis Text Line, so you’re doing some good in the world at the same time!)

8 Likes

This is what i see in the upgrade menu

1 Like

Have you checked to see if there’s an update available?

1 Like

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No change to see