New DLC out now! "Those Who Refuse to Die" in "Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names"

Im a dummy. Just found the update! Sorry for wasting your time. I thank you for your help, regardless!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, where was it?

1 Like

It was in the google play tab where i downloaded it. You were right about there being an update for it, lol

1 Like

Well, I’m glad I could sort of help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, when were Silent Striders added?

I’m pretty sure they haven’t been. Are they still showing as one of the packs you can think about joining in Ch1?

No, but I found the statue of their Totem in the urban blight and there was an option to join them tough it was greyed out so far.

You definitely can’t join the Silent Striders in the base game or either of the expansions released so far. But I guess we know what’s coming next. :wink:

Not really a major gripe, but there is an aposthrope mistake.

I assume you mean a comma mistake?

The best thing to do is send this to support@choiceofgames.com.

What is DLC?

Downloadable content, i.e. additional content for a game that has already been released.

Wow! Thanks for the fast reply.

Just pushed a hotfix hiding the Silent Striders and fixing a bug with Crow.

3 Likes

I’m not the author, but the MC winds up killing them because of the nature of a Garou’s First Change. It’s a bloody, frenzied affair and anyone close by is at risk, so there’s really no way to prevent it

Thanks for answering

Anyone else seeing the option to join the Silent Striders but it’s greyed out? I thought they weren’t added this update :confused:

They weren’t, and that was supposed to have been patched earlier today.

I joined the Galestalkers, but every time I go to the Cave of the Bears, it says that Grandfather Bear is pleased with my nature but there is no option to perform the chimminage to get his Gift.

1 Like

Probably still a bit early to ask but is there like substantive enough content to the new clans to make them feel differentiable from the base game clans? Or is it just the occasional offhand reference?

1 Like