Way Walkers: University2

Just one more question if you’ll please put up with me. Is there any significance to the story saying my character can suddenly same well or when he is oddly familiar with Clan lettering? Just curious.

@olo17jr – im not sure what u mean by “same well”. But the familiarity with the Clan lettering is a hint that yr character’s Feator stat is on the rise, and some past-live memories should start popping up here and there.

If I’m remembering correctly it has something to do with your connection to past lives. Your previous incarnation may have already studied Clan and you are remembering hints of this in your present form.

@WayWalkerLeigh agh beaten by the Maker herself. Defeat is accepted with grace.

Hey betas I got 64% red in first game and loaded the save for 2 but I cant get higher than 74% red dine about 15 run throughs as well

I was looking at te beta comments on the highest red stat thread and was wondering of you guys could give me a few tips to get just tjat lottle bit more evil

In honor of your game I will write a fan fiction for this game. A bad one. ^^
Oh and in answer to your question I’m always sad. >_<

I will write a fan poem. In a minute. Beware it’s awful. I cared more for the rhymes than anything else, including making sense.

But here, have a fan poem!

We met, we’re blessed,
We past the test,
Your purity could not be supressed.

A journey sought,
A monster fought,
And there our friendship wrought,

Schooled with the masses,
Magic classes,
My power yours surpasses,

A nickname coined,
Clubs we joined,
Strange secrets were purloined,

I died for you my love,
When the roofs fell from above,
It shattered my body, but my heart was true,
You’ll never know, how much I love you.

Death was dark and bleak,
Your light is what I seek,
Dearest Jun,
You are the one,
Who fills my day with sun.
Honey bun.
Done.

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@WayWalkerLeigh This new installment is AMAZING!! I don’t have time right now to post about the specifics of why, and I have only played it through once so far, but I loved EVERY MINUTE of it!

I didn’t find many typos, but I can’t view the coding to know exactly where everything is. I took screenshots as I went, so I’ll be able to give you the context of where they are, but not precise spots such as “line 1231, character…” I have a total of 30 screenshots I took, with each one having 1 error except for one or possibly two that have two in one shot. Honestly, odds are most of them have already been covered by other people, such as one spot where Sem shows up as “Shem,” but I’ll be mentioning it anyway.

@FairyGodfeather As far as self-proclaimed awful poetry goes, I think that was pretty good! LOL!

I’m in total agreement with Gal!

@FairyGodfeather – that was beautiful, i needed that after the luke-warm first review on IoS. XD I’m so going to post that on the FB fan club lol

@Galador-- thank you my friend that goes above and beyond.

Aww just ignore the bad reviews.

I’m glad you liked your poem, hopefully it’ll inspire a surge of fanfiction and fan poetry and more Jun-lovers to write tragically bad poetry in lament for their impossible love.

@FairyGodfeather – somebody actually posted an excellent fan fic today about Jun and the ry’toa death…it was just fantastic to the point i was sad i couldn’t use it XD.

Oh do you have a link to it?

@FairyGodfeather – just sent it to you. :wink:

Oh, wait, is it out yet?

Yep it’s out

Its already on sales??? mara jump to android sales

I’m sorry Mara, no Sem for you, he’s already been taken, far far away, and sacrificed to the Red. You were too late. :stuck_out_tongue:

on the PC version, I can’t load my game from the first to the second, why is this?

@FairyGodfeather Sem is mine i m a poison goddess if someone touch my lil fangs would die slaughter in my rage. Poor lil fangs you are cruel fairy :(( . I hope could become in a fake clan and life 200 years with him :*

@Marajade Isn’t there a way to achieve immortality through magic? Or was that just Red Followers? Or did I dream of it. I’m sure you’ll get eternity with Sem. :slight_smile:

You should write a poem to Sem.

@LexLexx Try emailing the support email address. I think there’s been a lot of people having issues with save games.