Two more choices & I can upload!

Edit: One more choice!

3 Likes

Great!

Somewhat large update!
What’s done:
Thunderclan Kit Scene
Thunderclan Apprenticeship start scene
Shadowclan kit scene (& special bonus for those who spend their time with Yarrowleaf)

Eventual mate choices (locked to sex, no same-sex relations atm):
Thunderclan - Stagfoot & Whiskerpaw
Shadowclan - Thornkit, Swiftkit, Runningkit, Silverkit, & Strikeheart

Listed but no content:
ALL CHOICES FOR OTHER 3 CLANS HAVE BEEN ENTERED!! But there is no content, just tells you where I’m working currently.

Coming next: Shadowclan apprenticeship start, Riverclan kit start

It will be slow going from here on out, as Riverclan, WIndclan, & Skyclan all have 3 potential mothers & at least 4+ kits in each clan, meaning many many many potential outcomes & possibilities for kits

7 Likes

So the Shadowclan apprentice start scene has just been uploaded!

For fans of Warriors who remember Dustpelt, you might get a kick out of your possible mentors intro XD

2 Likes

There seems to be an infinite loop in the shadowclan path if you choose to want to be known as a hunter

How do you mean?
Can you tell me what path you took exactly? (clanborn or not, which mother, ect)

At this page selecting “I want to be known for my hunting skills!” Loops back to the same choice. The other options continue the story
Either mother. Non clanborn. My previous choices were to talk to my mother then listen to the elders

Ok, I saw the issue. It had the wrong *goto
I uploaded the fix!

1 Like

So there’s not new uploads yet, but I do have an update.

It’s been slow going this week due to some business with work & whatnot, but I have been able to get a bit of work done on Riverclan. & I also have the camp descriptions done for each camp already!!! Now you can see what your mothers are like (more or less) in each setting, as well as get a feel for how each camp looks.

None of it is set in stone though! The camps are, but the mothers personalities need to be tweaked a bit to match clanborn & non-clanborn

6 Likes

So here are the potential mates for Riverclan:
Featherkit
Heronkit
Pouncekit
Mistkit
Dawnpaw

Brittlekit has a set mate coming up, & Morningkit won’t be taking a mate

Would everyone like me to open mate choices to everyone, regardless of sex? (I understand homosexuality is in the wild, but I have been staying true to warriors & there was only one possible same-sex couple, & even then they weren’t confirmed as far as i know)

6 Likes

There was Tallstar and Jake and Ravenpaw with Barley, and though these could never be confirmed in the books proper for fear of the series being banned they’ve both been confirmed by Kate Cary and Victoria Holmes respectively on social media.

2 Likes

I’d say that’ll probably be more true to Kate and Victoria’s vision actually since they seem to have wanted lgbt characters but they didn’t think that it being a kids book would let them (although Tui later managed to do that with Wings of Fire though that is getting off topic)

3 Likes

The I will make it so you can be someones mate regardless of sex ^^ I had not heard that from them, but it does make sense.

1 Like

4/9 of the Riverclan first day choices are finished! Once the first day is done, I will upload the files.

You can Explore the reeds, Play with Featherkit, Heronkit, & Brittlekit, Talk to Lightstone and the elders, and Spend time with Pouncekit.
Coming up:
Setting the same sex relationships on the stats screens
Join Mistkit & Morningkit
Practice Swimming
Talk to your mother (excluding Lightstone)
Talk to Splashclaw

3 Likes

Brilliant! I love Riverclan!

So now the changes between 1-3moons & 3-6moons have been set. New kit & a death.

Also, either you or Morningkit will be the next medicine cat apprentice. If you take that position, she will train as a warrior & eventually become a den-mother, or you can hand the position to her and she will become the next medicine cat!

You can also talk with Frostheart now, as well as talk to Reedpounce, working on Playing with Morningkit & Mistkit.

4 Likes

It’ll be neat to see the way characters interact with you.
Also,can we post fan art and can playlists we’ve made for the game?

Yea, go ahead ^^

Also, I finished playing with Mistkit & Morningkit. Currently working on parts of the 1-3moons while I figure out the Learn to Swim & Spend Time with Splashclaw choices.

The choice “I’m not sure if I want to be a warrior” has been finished! It broke my heart writing it, but I love how it turned out. It really makes you think, & I feel like it adds more personality to your clanmates.

Finished “Learn to Swim”! That one was very quick once I had a start to it.
Note I am aware that Riverclan cats learn to swim as soon as their old enough, but that choice lets you actually focus on it directly, instead o just as a random activity. It will give you some added stats & a bit of reputation with the clan

Currently working on Talk to Splashclaw, then I can finish 1-3moons

1 Like

Pretty interesting, reminds me of my reading of the first six of the Warrior Series and Blue Star and Fire Stars Quest. Brings back those memories. :+1:t3::blush:

1 Like

Tomorrow I should be finished with Riverclan & have the files uploaded. Going a lot faster now that the first day is done. Actually feeling like the first day will be the longest parts to write for each clan, and I still have two clans left.

Removed “Talk to Splashclaw” as I had forgotten he was scripted to leave on patrol.

2 Likes