• play with Runningkit & Swiftkit
  • talk to either your mother or father
  • talk to the medicine cat
  • listen to the elders
  • watch the apprentices

Riverclan D1 -

• Play with Pouncekit
  • Join Mistkit & Morningkit
  • Practice swimming (w a parent or other warrior)
  • Talk to mother
  • Talk to father
  • Play with Featherkit, Brittlekit, & Heronkit
  • Talk to the elders

Windclan D1 -

• Talk to mother
  • talk to father
  • listen to elders
  • try to leave camp
  • play with Foxkit, Falconkit, Doe, & Quickkit
  • play with Krestlekit
  • stay with Spiderkit & medicine cat

Skyclan D1 -

• talk to mother
  • talk to father
  • Follow Flightkit
  • listen to the elders
  • try to climb
  • play with Speckkit
  • play with Mothkit & Sparrowkit

All -
1-3moons -

• focus on fighting (as a kit)
  • focus on hunting (as a kit)
  • focus on both (as a kit)
  • help the medicine cat

3-6moons

• focus on fighting (as a kit)
  • focus on hunting (as a kit)
  • focus on both (as a kit)
  • help the medicine cat
  • help the apprentices
4 Likes

:+1: Nice!

Not everything in Shadowclan is done, but I’m busy tonight & tomorrow so I’ll update what I have.

You can now talk to Adderhiss (you can do everything but ask about being deputy), talk to your mother (either one), talk to the medicine cat, and watch the apprentices practicing.

Thunderclan start now has the option of choosing your pelt. I will eventually make this available to all the clanborn kits, but it will take a long while since there are more than one mothers in the other clans.

2 Likes

I’ve only had the Shadowclan MC for about five minutes but I would die for them.

3 Likes

So all the choices for Adderhiss are done now! Not uploaded though.
You can learn about being a leader, voice your desire to a medicine cat, and meet Deerstar!

Currently starting to work on spending time with Ratleap, & tomorrow I will upload anything I have finished. Shadowclan is a bit difficult this week due to my work times & other appointments I have, as well as trying to decide how to deal with having more than one possible mother (& dealing with Swiftkit & Runningkit if your not clanborn)

I am also playing around with the idea of possibly making mate choices that are not in your clan later on (so breaking the code by taking a mate), as well as the meaning of the prophecy (which I will post here in just a bit, as I have an idea but would like to get some thoughts)

3 Likes

So the prophecy is officially
When the peace is shattered, darkness shall spring forth from the heart and poison the lake

During your 13th moon (so just after becoming a warrior if that’s your path), the medicine cats all receive the following vision (this is a version of it as seen by you, if you are a medicine cat; this version is from Thunderclans sect):

You open your eyes and see the lake, possibly how Starclan sees it. Jayfeather stands beside you. “Look (name), this is the lake as we see it. But watch.” As you watch, a dark shadow appears in the heart of each territory, possibly from where each camp lies. As you watch, it begins to spread, a thick, dark liquid, spreading from the heart of each clans territory to the outer edges, where the borders are. When it reaches the lake, you notice the water begin to ripple and quickly turn angry, casting dark red liquid onto each shore with each wave. The echo of yowls, screeches, and wails of battling warriors reaches your ears. Before you know it, the lakeside lays in waste; trees are toppled, the reeds are withered and dry, the moorland is empty, and the river and streams are dry. The island gathering has disappeared under a tide of blood.
Jayfeather looks at you, his sharp blue eyes angry. "When the peace is shattered, a darkness shall spring forth from the heart and poison the lake." His voice echoes with the power of all of Starclan.
You awake next to the moonpool, the other medicine cats waking as well. Each one has fear rolling off of them in waves, and you know they each received the same message. You turn to Featherfoot, but he shakes his head. “Do not speak a word of this (name), to anyone!” You nod and follow him out of the Moon Hollow, knowing that the medicine cats will not stay to speak of this yet.

Warriors will begin acting strangely suspicious of their clanmates, thinking they are breaking the code by stealing prey, meeting other cats from another clan, trespassing, and as the distrust in your own clan grows, it spreads to the other clans & suddenly the clans are blatantly breaking the code where others see, and fights start everywhere. Only the leaders and medicine cats are not touched by this, but certain other cats (one from each clan, as well as yourself) fight against these suspicions, being loyal warriors, and they (along with you) work to stop the fights or join together as a temporary 6th clan to fight the others and force them to stop the needless bloodshed that will happen.

4 Likes

That’s so awesome!

This is pretty cool, although it makes me wonder, if you are a medicine cat will there be another warrior that isn’t affected by this, or are you still an apprentice and therefore the “medicine cats are not touched by this” statement would not apply?

When it says “medicine cats are not affected by this”, it just means that they are not spreading rumors, accusing other cats of breaking the rules, ect.
Everyone is affected by this, but some cats are not accusing their clanmates of anything

There will be one cat from each clan, making 6 total (cuz u), that’s not affected, who will band together as a sort of clan to help stop whatever this is (there will be a reason later, I just havent gotten there yet)

Hey,I just noticed something as I was playing,it seems no matter what non-clan origin you pick for your Shadowclan MC you still get Adderhiss,Dovetail and Thornkit as your family members.

Yep. Each parent option for each clan is also randomized for the non-clan kits. However there are 2 mothers that treat u harsh (one actually resents u, like Lizardstripe did Brokenkit), & 2 fathers refuse to call u their kit

1 Like

Wow,these guys are jerks.

I love this, It very quickly recaptured my love for an old favorite! This looks like it’ll be both a fun nostalgia trip and an interesting story in its own right, I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for updates :smiley:

Nostalgic flailing

Wow I haven’t really touched Warriors since I was a little kid, I used to love this series and got super excited every new book the school library got, so I’m very excited about this game! I’m surprised how immediately this drew me back in, well done!

I had no idea it was still ongoing though so looking at some wikis and synopses I feel like I might as well be completely new. I never made it past The Sight and the third series before I got super into something new, being to impatient as a kid to wait for any sort of new release. Also the wiki tells me most of my old favorites have died by this point, :sob:

1 Like

So if anyone uses Amino, you can also ask about the game there.
Warriors: A Darkness Within Game: http://aminoapps.com/p/njdair

1 Like

There is now a full list of names for each clan, as well as the corresponding apprentice name! Nothing is uploaded however

Still working on Shadowclan; trying to write the differences of how your littermates treat you (specifically Swiftkit & Runningkit) is a little more difficult than expected, as their friendships stats are affected. Currently finishing up Spending Time With Ratleap, Swiftkit, & Runningkit (i just combined those two choices, only avaliable to Ratleaps & Ivyhearts kit), then making the start to the elders stories, before moving onto the 1-3moons & 3-6moons sections

Am playing around with options of being halfclan, but unsure if I want to go this path as its a bit difficult; this means adding in another mother to each clan, as well as a father to a different clan, then making your stats almost as random as a loner/rogues

3 Likes

This is cool! I loved these books growing up

So here’s some fun news.

Runningkit hates you! XD
So if your not clanborn and your littermates are Swiftkit & Runningkit, Runningkit hates you with a passion (it will be revealed later as to why), but Swiftkit can grow to see you as a clanmate (he will never see you a littermate). Currently working on the 1-3moons and I am laughing as to how I’m writing her.

I think it’ll be best if you simplify it by making it so that half clan kits have the same sets of parents. Like for example if you’re half Thunder Clan your parent is still the same regardless if you’re half River, Sky, Shadow, the parent there are the one who’ll raise you if you chose to be from those clans :smiley:

1 Like

I should be finished with Shadowclan tomorrow or Monday! This will also be a somewhat large update!

7 Likes