Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

It’s a bug that’ll be fixed. She’s lesbian.

1 Like

Just played the demo. Looks awesome so far. Can’t wait till it’s finished. Good job!!!

1 Like

@daniboy yeah it make me wonder what’s better the Darkness tendrils like Jackie Estacado or the Darkness minnions ? Those artworks of yours are amazing
@SuperMaoriFulla there’s so much truth in these words we all wear masks that we take off only when we are alone

2 Likes

@Enigmatic_Might @Blank Bugs. The code was wrong with her, Trenton, Ezekiel, and Chelsea.

1 Like

class A

6 Likes

But where’s the timmi love, tho?

3 Likes

i beg your pardon sir, but define love for me.
A true villain doesn’t know the meaning.

A Villain can love. They can do horrifying things for love.

Majesty: Burn the whole city… that’s pretty extreme for the life of one woman.
Caine: Fuck the city. I’d burn the world to save her

Love can keep you from losing sight of your goals
To make a better world for bthem if you gave to kill everyone to do it ( in the ending of the rainslicked precipice of darkness. Tycho makes sure the only people to be born Into the new universe and thus become it’s gods are the original protagonist and his niece Ann Claire. The rest of The world good evil or neutral had to die for a universe built by his niece and the person who helped him constantly would shape it into a better universe.

Love turned Willow From Buffy the vampire Slayer into a flesh ripping monster

2 Likes

I believe daniboy was joking.

Joking about not knowing love sure but some people might think Villains actually can’t love. Best to err on the side of caution.

like i said ''a true villain", but if you love you are in the villain category, just one step down.

To get back to your question, I have no idea but I want to see more because she’s definitely the cinnamon roll that is not afraid to kill you lol.

And @daniboy who’s that in your most recent drawing? Your MC? It’s amazing by the way.

1 Like

@TheBum it’s the Masons,i made a mistake, i didn’t know they are black because i didn’t choose their moments and i am holding on the story until is fully released, sorry XD.

My girfriend said that they are genetically modified, so i got this image on my head.

it’s the magic of text based game, it has no graphics, you can imagine them as purple aliens if you want, i personaly ignore most character description and just make my own mental image

@daniboy I have a doubt a first but I was there : Nah the complexion isn’t right. And where it’s said that they are genetically modified ? I saw where they parents hired someone to know their power class was A and I saw when she say that sons and daughters of villain are genetically villain like their parent but that sarcastic
@Balrog_Demorgothe I don’t know how you do it once I read the description it set the physical apparence in my mind and I can’t change it much

Same here. Besides, I’d rather see the characters as the author intended. It seems only fair after the work put in.

That and also that sometimes the author made them wear specific clothes for a reason, like Reese. Or it’s because it’s in line with their personality like the telepathic girl in Freaks Amidst the Neon Lights

That line of thinking reminds me of Quiet from MGS. Granted that was probably just glorified fan service. Good point tho.

No there it psychological, IDK of you have read the scene I with talking about but that’s not for fan service that she wear only long sleeve

Breathing through her skin was the explanation kojima gave in game.