Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

That’s quite in line with your character personality but there would be no one to praise and worship that statue but this would be that a sigh a death planet with just a statue remaining of the One who killed it

Thats the point. If visitors from other universes show up they’ll know muahaha

And since there is darkness in most part of the universe maybe you can go to their world to kill them all too just to be all alone in the universe and made even more statue :slight_smile:

Well assuming I still exist by the time they arrive. When I say universe I mean like the Rick and Morty type term for Dimensions . I would have ideally spread throughout the galaxies before we got cross universe visitors. If I survive when outsiders arrive I’ll go to their home world to begin again.

If all forms of life can be killed your MC will probably be the one to actually achieve that and no small feat. You will be the Judge, Jury and Executor of worlds and you sentence them to death because You are The Law :wink:

" That is not dead which can eternal lie . And with strange aeons even death may die"

1 Like

It was hard to find a correct translation but I get the meanning i think, to be sure to kill everything you have to destruct every living cell of absolutely everything but that would actually kill death itself if there is no life anymore ?

Basically everything can die even death .

Yeah if there’s no life anymore what is death ? The concept exist onky if there is life that can end
But the first part seemed like a concept of necromancy where death is not permanent until you destroyed everything that made someone

Yeah that poem as a deep meanning i can’t play the video so i don’t have the exact context but it seems that it have a connotation with your character and the fact that in the end everybody has to die and that we all want to achieve great thing but few names will remain

Well I the context of the poem. Nothing lasts forever. And if you assume it will you’re a fool. Truth be told my MC wants someone to pull them out of the darkness but they’d have to get past her defenses and help her heal . But she’s too broken in her eyes to be saved so it’s omnicide

images your mc in a nutshell :sweat_smile:

Oh she want someone that will save her from herself and that give her a reason to let the world live and would make it bearable she’s quite an interesting character
@daniboy lol you killed me that really his character mindset

@ToxicDreams i hope this change your mind about minions, they need jobs too.

2 Likes

Badassery lol. But there’s already a power that allows you to create creatures made up of darkness.

5 Likes

According to the character sheets you have Kalypso is a lesbian. However in my game she has seemed pretty into my male mc, and according to the stat screen I have romance 2 with her. Is this a bug or a lore change?

I get the male thong with Ezekiel(straight locked) you get the numbers but can’t actually start the romance I think

I mean the romance seemed pretty started, what with her confessing she had a crush on me for awhile and me saying I felt the same.

Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly, and there is a great dark hidden among these worlds. - Darth Rivan

Couldn’t resist this quote when scouring the Inter-webs. :smile:

2 Likes