Vampire 2 alpha-testers

Number 1 thing: no haters. :wink:

There’s a lot of content to Vampire 2. I don’t know how much sense it makes, or how fun it is.

I need people to play it. From start (beginning of Vampire 1) to finish. You can’t load in a save-game anyway; code’s not there yet.

You’ll notice during the 2nd caucus (if you’re not standing for Senator), two TODOs. This is because I’ve kinda lost track of what someone might be interested in doing at that particular moment. Here, and elsewhere throughout Memphis, I need to know what else you might be interested in asking/doing. The _letters vignette in particular.

The game is very sandbox-y. Roll with it for now, and with your help, I think we can make it as great as the first one.

Oh, yeah, send an email to jason AT choiceofgames DOT com.

And, as with previous testing, you promise not to talk about the game on teh interwebs until the release date is announced. You also agree to not share the login and password to the game with anyone else.

The other thing is, you probably should exercise some restraint, and only play it once right now, and send me feedback. Then, when I push some updates, you can play it again, and give me more feedback then. Don’t play it a whole bunch of times right now.

**** Edit

For those of you who don’t understand, read the suggestion by @matteller below. That is an example of a good suggestion. He tells me where he is (in the german village), he quotes the passage in question, and he tells me why it doesn’t make sense (he’s a priest, with these specific stats).

That lets me locate the problem, adjust my thinking to how he was playing his character, and identify what the problem is. Now I’ve added some more content, and the matter will be fixed in an update.

I would like to try it out.

I sent an email.

Same here.

i want to try

i would like to

i think i sent an email,but i dont do emails much so i might have done it wrong

i would like to try aswell

Ready and willing

I would like to alpha test.

I would love to test this game since the first one is my all time favorite game.

*raises hand and jumps around* pick me! Lol :slight_smile:

I wanna try it too please.

Oooh I loved Choice of the Vampire. I would LOVE to alpha test this game!!! ^#(^

@Rolav @cutiali @Kingfisher @Farside @CogFan @Theotian @vampierkid222

If you haven’t already, send him an email, posting here isn’t enough :slight_smile:

jason AT choiceofgames DOT com

As tempting as it is, I think I’d rather wait for the finished product myself. I can’t wait. Glad to hear it’s sandboxy. Very glad.

So many people have been waiting for this day

I want to alpha test!

edit

F****

I can’t figure out how to sent him the email!

jason at choiceofgames

here you go.

@Theotian Not good. The whole point of spelling it out as he did is to avoid the address being grabbed by web bots and added to spam lists.