Upcoming games you're most excited about?

I recently looked at a forum post and saw the description for eagles heir which I will be defo purchasing. The premise sounds too interesting to turn down. Wondering what everyone else is excited about. I also played through a demo of choice of rebels which was excellent.

2 Likes

I think what I am waiting for most is Lost Heir 3 and Community College Hero 2. I know that no one knows when the next installation of The Samurai of Hyuga will be, but whenever it does come out that will be a buy for me.

10 Likes

Not to be rude or obtuse, but Eagle’s Heir seems similar to the Sabres/Guns of Infinity. I am looking forward to EH, as well as Lost Heir 3, and CCH2 (and I believe the sequel to Hero of Kendrickstone is being worked on).

The eagles heir without a doubt put its description to shame.

Actually i played the demo and trust me it is nothing like it.

1 Like

Lost heir 3… I just realised i keep saying demo when i mean beta tested. Anyways good beta no doubt going to make you happy.

Played the demo a few times myself. I wouldn’t have said that if I hadn’t.

1 Like

LH3 and CCH2 are what I’m most excited about. I just love playing series.

1 Like

Really? I didnt find it to be that way. But opinions tend to be different. I get part of it i mean same type of era but one is less magic the other is more tech. Would you mind pming me to discuss this since some users may not have played it yet?

I always get hyped up by looking at the descriptions for the CoG catalogue then somewhat let down when I actually play the game (most recently, Runt of the Litter and Empyrean). I’m mostly looking forward to the HGs coming out this year.

2 Likes

@tw1stedmind
Yeah, I agree. I couldn’t follow Empyrean and Runt of the Litter just felt… empty and short. Unfulfilling maybe?

I’m definitely looking forward to Lost Heir 3 and CCH2! Also hoping for Lords of Infinity and Life of a Mobster 2 to maybe be a thing soon? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well lords of infinity probably wont be here for a while but we atleast know its under way in the rough draft (probably very rough but still on its way) and cataphrac is surely not going to let us down with lords of infinity. The talk on the guns of infinity topic is great highly suggest checking that out if you havent already

1 Like

Im rlly looking forward to CCH, and especially fallen hero…theres something I love about being a villain.

1 Like

I can’t wait for Lords of Infinity. Paul has already told us of the new features he’s gonna be implementing and it’s gonna be great

1 Like

The Mysteries of Baroque looks really interesting. These magical period games that have been released have been really good(In that they give me what I want). Hopefully this continues that tradition.

2 Likes