Best Medieval/War/Adventure games

Hey just want to know what people think are the best medieval/war/adventure games
I personally like the great tournament, The infinity series, Tin star, War for the west and blood and steel

3 Likes

The Lost Heir series is really good. More adventure than war though. Lords of Aswick is a fantastic medieval game. There is also Choice of the Petal Throne and Heroes of Kendrickstone.

7 Likes

My favorite is probably The Great Tournament the 1st one i mean the second one is ok

2 Likes

I liked the great tournament to

1 Like

Don’t forget Life of a Wizard. Start a war at the climax and conquer the world!

2 Likes

Hero of Daria was pretty good before it shut down. There’s a fief management game whose name escapes my mind. I don’t know if it is still active.
You managed your people, cattle and pretty much every resource in detail.

2 Likes

i played that fief management game too, don’t know what it was called

What is the Hero of Daria?

its a cog game by lucid

1 Like

It was a game by Lucid. No one knows if he will continue developing it or not and it is not playable anymore.

1 Like

I thought he said he wasn’t going to make it anymore. Something about it being to complicated and that a cyoa game wasn’t really the best medium for an open world rpg game.

Yes, but he didn’t say it’s abandoned. It may return, it may not.

1 Like

It sounds like a good game.

My mistake then. I just kind of took it as it was abandoned. Sorry.

Nah, I shouldn’t have mentioned it in the first place - it can’t be played anymore.

1 Like

The Lost Heir is one of my top three CoG series.

Along side The Zombie Exodus and Choice of Rebel.

2 Likes

You should try Life of a Wizard if you haven’t, or Lucid’s other games.

1 Like

I haven’t yet, but I will!

Btw, how do you get the regulasr title?

I don’t exactly remember the details, you should pretty much read a certain percentage of the newest posts, have an amount of posts and likes received/given. I think there’s a thread which explains with details how to become one.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

1 Like