Something exciting is happening!!!
But, before that, I need some help. I would like to make a nice map of Daria, but I’ve been writing Daria for like 6 years and I’m worried that I don’t remember all of the details or that I’ve mixed stuff up in my mind.
So, here is the map I have: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TNW6CacG0ne4H3Qtdavcp3bX9k2tVTZQ/view?usp=sharing
- Tornassa is the biggest city.
- Brightwater is the second biggest and has many beautiful arching bridges over the river.
- Ludd is the third biggest, but it’s built on the plains.
- Vernex is the size of Ludd, but it’s partly on an island and partly on the shore.
- The Academy of Wizards is on an island. It has some enormous towers and one central tower that is bigger than the rest.
- There are many little villages/towns scattered across Daria, a few are named: Elmvale, Dobbton, Opal Cove, Clearwater.
- The people of Duroth know the names ‘Burrk’ and ‘Duroth’ as the northern and southern mountain regions that are unreachable due to the impassable Blasted Lands (the orcs live along the fringes of these wild lands.)
- The Falcon River flows between Dobbton and Opal Cove. (Many of the other rivers shown are suggestions and not fixed in the story.)
Can anyone think of any details that should be added from Life of a Wizard or the Lost Heir Trilogy? Do any of the details mentioned above contradict what was written in the stories?