UnNatural Art Competition (Extended)

Yes I’m working on season two but it’s been going slow due to my work being really busy lately.

1 Like

Done with the male RO (The ones whose route I played.)

5 Likes

The sculpts are being moulded now.

Due to only two people actually submitting entries so far I have decided to extend the competition for a week to let more people enter.

1 Like

Sorry it took long! I was really indecisive on which I should submit and ended up with plenty of drawings on my laptop. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I drew my own MC Mayari Nikola White who ended up using shade. Here she is.

And her appearance at the start. Plus Ren.

I really am indecisive I even made a gif.:grinning:

20181031_231456

I even posted this on my artstation so that it can be downloaded easily. Here’s the link! :blush:
https://artstn.co/p/Jllo3d

7 Likes

It’s okay I extended the competition so more people can enter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 artists have submitted work so far.

I’m sorry but there will be a delay in this competition. I was on the way to my holiday with my family when we were involved in a car crash we’re all okay but the next couple of weeks will be busy sorting insurance stuff out. So I’ll leave the competition open until further notice. My apologies.

1 Like

Oh nu “sends hugs and kisses nocturnal’s way”
:kiss:

1 Like

As an apology for the delay here is a thank you for understanding. The actual casted figure is done.

6 Likes

This is how the sculpt comes. So it requires a little assembly. Put it next to an amibo so you can get a grasp of the size of it.

Edit: my wife and kids thought it came broken and I had to explain why it was sent like this lol

1 Like

I had a go at fixing the arms on earlier today. It looks pretty darn cool.

Update:

So 3 people entered prior to the extension none since. I’ll give it till the end of November then will have to sit down and decide what’s best to do.

Update 2:

1 day left. Still only 3 people entered. Not sure what’s best to do :frowning:

On a cheery note I’ve commissioned a painter to paint one of the sculptures and it’s looking amazing so far

5 Likes

Due to only having three people enter I don’t think its fair to judge.

So I think the best thing to do is reward the entrants equally. But as there is only one statue instead what I will do is offer everyone who entered the choice of having a unique short story written specifically for them with any characters they wish or to have a scene added to season two of whatever they wish (as long as it is not lore/world breaking)

Edit to tag entrants:
@Tsunashi_Kazuto
@cocomallowmocha
@Abe

2 Likes

So is Short story still up for grabs?

Yeah. It is or the addition of a scene in season two.

I think a short story should be fine, wouldn’t want to compromise the stuff you have planned for season 2. A short comedic scene that I could draft to a hilarious comic strip with the MC and Scarlet after the events of season one would do.

(a recent draft of one of the funniest scenes in the game I’ve seen)

5 Likes

That’s awesome. And actually there are plans for a social scene in each episode so if there is anything in particular youd like feel free to suggest it but if your set on a story I will get to writing it over the weekend :slight_smile:

A short story would do, I’m not much of a writer to suggest a scene haha (^^’)

Okay. I’ll work on your unique short story. Just let me know about your MC a little via PMs and I’ll write it over the weekend :slight_smile:

Sorry for responding so late!

If the short story is still up, i won’t mind it.

1 Like

He’s typically the “Good guy” type, but quick to anger when things go south. He’s also easily flustered and he’s not to type to take advantage of others.

Edit: I forgot to say his name, Full name: Dylan Knight

1 Like