UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

You’re welcome. It was a silly bug where unless you romances specific people it skipped the code of a social scene which meant you missed the 2nd case

Yeah I wasn’t sure if it was just changed in an update or if actually was a bug. Though I was playing on ios so I also didn’t know if that was another contribution.

But I’ll be eagerly awaiting the next patch and I thank you again for your help

When the sculpture is finished and I have the finished piece I can’t decide whether to pay more so someone else can paint it like the cover or leave it the grey colour so the winner can choose to paint it themselves or get someone else to paint it. (Just thinking it’s suit the cyoa nature of the game letting the winner effectively customise their statue.)

What do people think?

• It should be pre-painted.
  • It shouldn’t be pre-painted let the winner paint it themselves.
  • Either way is fine with me.

0 voters

1 Like

Hmm. While I’m looking forward to seeing the finished sculpture in all its glory (especially being the first of its kind for the CoG community), it would seem to make sense to allow the winning artist to paint it themselves? That would be a nice touch, I feel – especially if that person also pledged to post a piccy or two afterwards… :wink:

4 Likes

In others news I’ve emailed CoG the files with the reported bug fixes (apart from the -2 condition bug which I’m believing is a cause of a mod but that is being dealt with elsewhere and shouldn’t impact the majority of players.)

1 Like

I’m weird - I’d prefer to keep the sculpture raw, unpainted.

1 Like

That has its appeals too. Sometimes colors distract from the details in a sculpture so no color makes you really focus on those details and appreciate them more.

3 Likes

Game development fact:

One of the changes made in the edits was to move a choice (What to do with the orb) from the end of season one to the beginning of season two. This decision was made because of the fact there are cases that unlock depending what you did with it. And it felt.wrong to make players have to replay season one just to experience the different cases.

8 Likes

Hello again, i just got your latest update and i was very glad to see most of the bugs fixed. But still, i have problem with Victor romance. At chapter V his romance scene will not trigger, in chapter VI when my character think about his romance option he thinks about Victor and romance proceed normally but after final mission at STR gathering he isn’t on it (in previous version he was always on them) in the result we can’t have final conversation with him and he doesn’t show up in the epilogue scene. Sorry to bother you with this again but i can’t fully enjoy your wonderful game with that bug or i just play it wrong :disappointed_relieved:. Either way i really love your game and hope to hear about season 2 soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

I’ll look into it some more for you.

Hey…yea I’m on the iPhone and still having trouble with victors romance. Just started episode 6 I followed he romance guide to the t, but it never triggered in episode 5 :frowning: so same problem as the person before…sorry for the inconvience

Thanks. I’ve been a bit unwell lately but I’ll look into this some more now I’m feeling better.

Thank you so much I appreciate it and I hope you feel better soon :slight_smile:

There is an issue with Scarlet’s romance [her guide doesn’t work] ,you can’t even start it.I’m sad to hear that you’re sick and I hope you get well soon.

Okay I’ll add this to the list. I’m sure my testers got the romance to trigger. But I think I need to update the guide in a bit more detail.

The Scarlet romance is working on the latest version.

@Valkyrie try updating the game.

My sculptor has given me a birthday present today (I reached level 35 this fine day).

Enjoy some photos of the nearly.finished prize for my next art competition. (@defenestratin you’ll like this especially)

6 Likes

Hello! New to everything here, if I may ask a few questions, don’t want to be annoying so they’ll be quick.

Is Julie Woods going to make an appearance in Season 2?

Is the psychologist that worked with you during your early years in Season 1 ever going to make a return? Or were they just meant to be a background character?

Hope I didn’t bother you. :sweat_smile:

Julie Woods will have more books hidden. The psychologist is just a background character I thought you were referring to the lawyer who you can meet if you get into legal trouble.

1 Like