UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

Thanks for the quick reply!

Shame about the psychologist, would’ve been great to have a relationship like Daredevil has with the Priest in Netflix’s Daredevil.

Also want to ask if this thread is the right one to be asking these sort of questions, noticed the latest were about bugs within the game.

Yes this is the right thread :slight_smile:

@Nocturnal_Stillness
Spelling errors.

“It is just a nightmare. Go back to bed,” you reply, stifling a yawn.

It’s

But you don’t remember being that much of a scaredy-cat at his age though.

Add a comma after the bolded word.

Of course you were able to shrug off most of damage

Put ‘the’ after the bolded word.

We’re here for you Oliver remember that.

Change it to:

We’re here for you, Oliver, remember that.

You walk back towards the exit, but as you pass the shelf on incantations, and charms , which

Remove the space between ‘charms’ and the comma.

We usually use fingerprint technology but it’s been playing up lately so we’ll get you on the database as soon as its back up and running.

Change it to:

We usually use fingerprint technology, but its been playing up lately, so we’ll get you on the database as soon as its back up and running.

Thanks for these I’ll add them to my list. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hello sir, do you have a walkthrough?

Anything in particular you are after. Currently only have romance guides atm.

2 Likes

Can you romance jack and if you can how?

No you cannot. well in season one it may be possible in season two haven’t decided yet

Hoping for first draft end of year on episode 3 atm

I have been trying to keep jack alive but he always dies i hear about him attempting to escape when i pick the mission cure i doing something wrong? And is there going be a male werewolf to romance in season 2

Spoiler alert for season 2 you find out Alice faked his death it is how she got the info on where her husband was and I’ve decided he will be a romance option.

1 Like

Questions about Alice’s husband:

1. I know there was a mission to help Alice cure him but did we actually cure him of his Lycanthropy or is that too much of spoiler riddled question ?

2. Are they even still married at this point ?:laughing: Wasn’t he having a fling with a werewolf chick while his wife was searching for him ? and now he can be in a relationship with us ? I’m not complaining about him being an RO it just seems like he really get’s around…

(Forgive me if most of these questions can be answered in the first game, I haven’t played it in awhile.)

1 Like

the RO is Jack not Alice’s husband. She uses the cure on him *which is the same one that can be used on Denise. But it’s not a perfect cure its becomes more of a suppressant

They are still married you’ll find out more in season two in regards to the dual lives of a werewolf/lycanthrope

2 Likes

Oh it’s Jack and not Jim, I see. What kind of sucks is that when I do the Tooth & Claw mission and Jack is our guide, I always end up accidently shooting Jack when he’s transformed because I can’t tell the difference between the 2 werewolves. :grimacing: So that will be an interesting conversation to say the least.

Hi
Sorry if this has been asked before. But I was wondering what’s the best course of actions to follow during the School Daze case, and what stats are required?

It depends on what you consider the best outcome. I’m away from my laptop atm but will post some additional tips and stat checks for you later.

You need Form of 21 or higher depending on how close you get her near you. You can kill the succubus or get rescued by someone. Neither is better than the other reputation wise but meeting Catherine at the end gives you a hint for a case in season two.

2 Likes

Thank u for your reply.
But is there any way to capture the succubus and not kill her? The backstory made me feel sorry for her.

No she will always die. If you don’t kill her she will be killed by Catherine or your partner.

I can think about coding in a saving her outcome though. Let me brainstorm a bit.

Okay thank u for your reply.