Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

modern-fantasy
gender-choice

Reminds me of an anime, but i forgot the name

I know right!cant remember it either i just keep thinking of it

I think the anime you are looking for is “Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon”.

That’s right don’t lewd the robot loli…
Lewd a shota instead.

That is the one thank you

I don’t know how much longer I can take it I just can’t wait to play the new demo.

not supposed to ask

:fox_face:

Really didn’t know…

No, its ok. If you would really like to know, the Prolog is done so far and the only thing that is left for me to do is to finish the new Stats Screen.

It’s not that want to ask, they can’t becuase it’s against forum rules.

technicaly, what is against the rule is asking for an update, asking if the project is going well is technicaly allowed

This is really good. I’m hooked. :o

This game will be worth it!

Thank you very much. I really hope that my work can fulfill your expectations and won’t dissapoint you.

I’m sure it won’t. I’ve got characters planned.

Hi is there a new demo? Because as it is an old demo, so is there a new link?

Author is yet to post the new demo so that’s a no.

The different races really make the game interesting, maybe you could add something about which races are rarer then other and/or maybe give societies view of which races are considered the strongest

Actually, that is something that I already planned (and tried) to include. I thought, since there exist so many different races within the world of my story, it might be a good idea to also include such things as social views, reputation, respect and (sadly) even discrimination towards certain races and species within the non-human society. This would also be something that would not only apply for your own character but for some of the romance Options as well.

That would certainly prove interesting.