Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

I would like a collar for the male mc too.

2 Likes

Wow imagine how Mia would react if this happened to her :joy:

5 Likes

That would be awesome, especially if they’re all the ones I like. Though, even though I like Sophia, I have to make sure not to have her try them on. I need my soul thank you very much. :rofl:

Poor thing would turn as red as the sun and pass out. :laughing:

5 Likes

That would be funny!

1 Like

Yep, sounds appropriate. :rofl:

In Terms of how the other characters would react. Felicia and Maria would probably enjoy the unexpected change, Tara might flush a little but would keep up her stoic demeanour, Christina wouldn’t really mind the unexpected change (Chris is one of these characters who are impossible to embarrass) and Sophia, well I think her reaction might suprise you.

3 Likes

Sure, if you would like an option like that I could include a normal collar for both genders and all races (well except for the Grey Wolf, since you would already wear a collar as a Grey Wolf).

6 Likes

My Gunslinger is going to have a fedora.

1 Like

I have a few more detailed informations about Sophia’s personality. So, if you might be interested in Sophia (either as a friend or a romance Option) this might be quite fascinating for you.

As you probably already know, Sophia is a complicated character, especially in terms of her personality. Sophia has actually two different personalities, which differ quite strongly from each other that. The “Outer Sophia” (the personality which she displays most of the time) is cold and calculating. In this personality, she doesn’t care about others. Neither about their feelings nor their views. The only important thing for the Outer Sophia are her duties as a Reaper, for which she puts efficiency over compassion, which let’s her appear to be ruth- and heartless. This personality is actually the result of Sophia profession as a Reaper. After being constantly confronted with death and decay she started to learn that both compassion and feelings for others are nothing more than a hindrance for her. Sadly, this is something that almost every Reaper learns at some point in their life.
The “Inner Sophia” (the real Sophia) however is the polar opposite to the “Outer Sophia”. She’s very kind, sweet, soft-spoken, polite and friendly towards others. She also possesses a bit of naivety that might sometimes even draw her into problematic situations and tends sometimes even to some “cute” behaviour. Sadly, she never shows this personality to others, mainly out of fear to appear weak or useless. Also, almost no one (except for her mother) knows about her separate personalities.

Here is a example for how the differences and changes between Sophia’s personalities might look like:

(Left Side: Inner Sophia // Right Side: Outer Sophia)
(Character: Moka Akashiya from the Anime “Rosario to Vampire”)

9 Likes

I thought she was the opposite?
Like I remember you said she faked being nice but was actually pretty cold on the inside

Actually, the concept of being cold and heartless on the outside while being kind and gentle on the inside and the idea with the two seperate personalities was my original concept for Sophia from the very beginning. Sadly I didn’t described it quite right in her character description, so I reworked her personality a little to make it fit with my actual concept.

2 Likes

Love this! Sophia was my favorite RO anyway and now even more! although I did like the “unbound” Moka in R+V :smiley:
The interactions with her should be very interesting, especially uncovering the two sides of her.

4 Likes

It will be fun to draw out the real sophia, maybe she might even surpass laura, imo, though laura’s still my favorite

2 Likes

Oh she seems pretty nice then.
I might romance her with my soulmancer, I like characters who seem cold but can be really sweet and it would be nice to see her all flustered

1 Like

The detailed reason behind Sophia’s seperate personalities is unfortunately quite sad.

Everything began when Sophia started her life as a Soul Collector. At first, Sophia was still kind and gentle. A young woman with the wish to guide the deceased safely into the afterlife. Sadly, she discovered quite fast the dark sides of her job. Reaper don’t only collected the Souls of those who died on a natural way. They also have to collect the Souls of those who died in accidents, who became the victims of crimes, who commited suicide and who died because of the consequences of war. Sadly, the list goes on and on. In her first week as a Soul Collector Sophia was confronted with more harrowing and gruesome things then some people see in their entire lifes. She saw the deepest and most vicious depths of our modern society, something that was way too much for a innocent person like Sophia. Unfortunately, there was no way back for her. She choose the life of a Soul Collector, a duty that she has to fulfill, something her mother warned her about.

To save herself and especially her sanity from the gruesome parts of her job she did the one thing that most Reaper do. She discarded all those feelings and aspects that complicate her life like compassion, sympathy or feelings for others. She basically “locked” her real personality away and became cold and heartless to protect herself, her mind and her soul.

Well then, this was basically the short Version of the origin Story of Sophia’s separate personalities. I hope you like it.

8 Likes

@BrachydiosX

Do you have anything figured out for the Trickster like what you just showed for Sophia?

Is that picture an example of the split personality or is that how she looks

It’s a example of how the differences between Sophia’s personalities would look.

Ok…

The name for my Kitsune is Kasumi Nakajima.

1 Like

Sadly no. I’m still working on Robert and the other romance options.