Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

i’m assuming their is limitations to what someone can create with Soul Creation. Also character accessories would be awesome.

1 Like

i’m assuming their is limitations to what someone can create with Soul Creation. Also character accessories would be awesome.

Actually there are almost no limitation to the objects that you can create with Soul Creation. You can create clothes, food and even various Gadgets (like bombs or a grappling hook). However, you can only create inanimated objects.

How this entire process works and what your limits are will be explained to you in Detail at the end of the Prolog by either Lina or Caitly.

1 Like

Is there a limit of how many creations you can make at the same time/in a short time period?
Also can you create really big things if there is no limit? Like an airplane or something. You could make a few of them and sell them then be rich for the rest of your life :fox_face:

Speaking of limits, does a soul creation have a time limit?

You could create several objects at once, though each new object would consume more of your energy.

You could create larger objects like a car or maybe even a tank. However, such large objects cost tremendous amounts of Soul Energy. Energy that you don’t have (at least not at first).

A nice idea, but sadly Soul Creation doesn’t work that way. You see, your creations are bound to you and behave similar to your Soulweapon. If your creation would move too far away from you, it would simply dissolve. Also, your creation use your Soul Energy to keep their form. If you would run out of energy (because you keep one of your creations active for too long) all of your creations would lose their form and would dissolve into nothingness.

1 Like

No, your creations don’t have a time Limit. As long as you have enough energy to maintain their form you could theoretically keep them active as long as you like.

Will the game have an energy stat bar or something that starts at 100% and gets lower when you use powers? And you could later recover it by resting

There will be a energy bar for the Soulmancer, but maybe not in the way that you might imagine. This energy bar basically represents the capacity of your Soul and influences the strength of your skills and abilities. It also limits what kind of objects you can create. The game bascially suggest what kind of objects you can create without wasting all your energy.

At first, the capacity of your Soul will be quite restricted, however you can easily increase your energy capacity through training and exercise. If you train long enough you will even be able to create larger objects (like heavy machines or various vehicles) from out of your Soul Energy.

2 Likes

Sooooooooooo, not gonna lie but I skimmed through most of the posts here… anyways, I can’t help but notice that you guys were/are talking about things that aren’t in the WiP… I’m kind of lost honestly :sweat_smile:… I mean, you guys are talking as if there was an update to the WiP, but from what I can see it’s the same as it was when the link was first shared…

2 Likes

Oh, I’m really sorry.

You see, most of the discussions here are simply about some of my ideas and concepts, which I have posted to share something new with you while work and refine the demo (which sadly takes longer than I have thought).

I think I should probably stop with posting new informations until I’m done with the demo.

You don’t have to stop. I was just a little confused about what was going on, that’s all :sweat_smile:. You can keep posting new information if you want.

1 Like

It’s nice having question answer and learning more about the game but time spent talking about the game is time wasted from adding said info to said game but you do you it’s your game after all.

I’m looking forward to playing my Gunslinger!

1 Like

Good to know that you don’t mind these bits of informations, but I should probably still try to focus solely on writing for the next few days. However, there was still one thing that wanted to share with you anyway. It’s about the part with the accesories for you character.

Since a lot of you seemed to like the idea I will now include a Option, that let’s you decide if you want to give your character glasses or not. You might also get certain reactions from some of the other characters if you decide to wear glasses. However, I would also like to include a few more accessory choices like Sunglasses, a Watch or a Necklace/Bracelet for your character. Maybe even something like a Fedora for your character. You know, like this:

However, I also plan to include certain accessories which would be only accessible for female characters like various hairpins or even a ribbon for your hair. Also, there is one accessory, that I really wanted to add as a possible option for the female MC. This option would be a Bell Collar, which might look especially cute at a Kitsune or a Cat Raiju, and which would look like this:

Do you have any other ideas or suggestions for possible accessories for your character? If yes then please, post your Suggestion. As I said before, I’m open for possible ideas.

6 Likes

I’m having a hard time coming up with a name for my girl kitsune.

Try this
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/kitsune-names.php#.WsJvhYhuaUk

2 Likes

That reminds me of the funny scene between Illya and Shirou in Fate/Kaleid Prism Illya. Kuro was using her mana to create outfits for Illya to model/try on. Illya put on an outfit she liked and wanted to show her stepbrother Shirou. Kuro tried to stop her from running off, because her powers work just like yours, so she started to go after her, then was like “Meh, this’ll be good” So Illya runs down the stairs in her outfit to the front door where Shirou just came in, his back is turned as he is sitting down taking off his shoes.

Illya is now behind him asking him to look at her outfit and what he thinks. He gets up and turns around and notices she is …buck naked. He’s like “Uh, what outfit?” or something along those lines and she’s like “Huh?” and looks down at her naked body. Totally embarrassed she covers herself, but its too late, he already saw it all lol.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add collar for us too?(not the bell one, just a normal collar, like a dog’s or something. You could add a tag if you want, dont think its necessary though)

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes, I remember this scene. :joy:

Hmm, when i think about it, it might be quite funny to include a similar scenario for the Soulmancer. Maybe while spending time with the female cast you could try to convince them to try on some of your creations. Then something unexpected could happen (like losing your concentration or straining your power too much) which would let all your created clothes vanish, leaving the others naked.

How about a scene like this?

7 Likes