Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Originally she was, but after a couple of issues I decided I may be a better idea to give the Archer a different ancestor.

Sure, but I will mark it as a spoiler for all those of you who would prefer to get suprised.

Bazel
Element: Explosion
Personality: A quirky and hyper-active dragoness with a slightly unsettling love for explosions, fire and destruction along with an almost insatiable thirst for violence. She would love nothing more than to find a master/mistress who shares her interst and enthusiasm, though ultimately this is only minor aspect for her. Her deepest wish is simply to have someone who is there for her. Who protects her from all the things that scare truly her and praises her if she did something right.

Lana
Element: Blizzard
Personality: Arrogant and slightly obnoxious, Lana is dragoness who thinks of herself as superior compared to everyone else. She is sarcastic, cynical, extremly prideful and never afraid to speak her mind if something or someone confuses or bothers her. If she ever finds a master/mistress she would definitely treat like she treats all those who she sees as inferior compared to her and would come across as hostile and opposing at first. However, as time passes she would gradually show a warmer and more friendlier side, because deep down she just wants to be loved. Of course despite being more kinder she would still keep most of her old personality traits (basically, Lana is your typical Tsundere).

Xenia
Element: Plasma
Personality: A strong-willed and wise dragoness with a playful attitude and a kind spirit. Xenia is highly intelligent, with a sharp and collected mind which allows her to easily solve even the most complex and complicated problems with ease. She is also rather blunt and prefers to get straigth to the point whenever speaking with others. This is not her intention to be rude, however, but due to her honest nature. If Xenia ever finds a master/mistress she would try her best to serve them with true loyalty and assist and help them with all the troubles and Problems they might have to face. She would even be more than willing to lay down her life for them if the need arises. However, despite all her positive personal traits there are also some darker parts to her personality. She is actually a huge masochistic pervert and truly yearns for a master/mistress who would dominate her and make her their pet.

I hope you liked the personalities of the three familiars. It took me a bit to work them all out, but I believe it was worth it (or at least I hope so). Also, if you don’t mind me asking I would like to know which of the three might be the most promising or interesting for you so far.

13 Likes

So are they like normal dragons, wyverns or human like dragons and how big are they are they size of a house, castle or a buss or the size of a horse??

Bazel and Lana are wyvern-like, while Xenia is a normal Dragon. However, all three also have a humanoid form (in which they keep some of their draconic features) for easier interactions with their master/mistress. They can change between their forms at will.

In their Dragon Form all three are about the size of a car. However, it is important to note that Bazel, Lana and Xenia are still rather young Dragon’s so they will still grow a bit throughout the story.
Though, their sizes are a bit different in their Human Forms. Bazel is 143 cm high, Lana is 162 cm high and Xenia is 179 cm high.

3 Likes

@BrachydiosX, can the dragon-MC turn into a full dragon form?

1 Like

Not in the beginning, but who knows. The Dragon MC might be able to learn how to turn into a actual Dragon, though that might probably take quite a bit of effort and time. Thankfully there is someone very experienced who might more than willing to help you if you ask for her help.

4 Likes

Now just a question i’ve had nagging at me since I read it, would the last bit for the dragon Xenia in her thing actually pop up in the story or just be something there for us to know?

Yes, that last bit about her will actually pop up in the story. It’s actually a rather central part of her character and a great foundation for some quite entertaining and hilarious scenes. I hope this won’t pose a problem for you?

3 Likes

Could Xenia be an RO, or is it just a kinky master-Dragon thing?

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the demo…
Have a good feeling about this one.

I was thinking about turning the three familiars into actual romance options, but was a little unsure how you might take in this idea. However, if you would like the idea of romancing one of the three I would be more than glad to make that happen. It might also be quite entertaining to write romance scenes for them, especially for Xenia.

Thank you, that’s very kind of you to say. :blush:

6 Likes

The more the merrier, I’ll be glad to have more RO’s, plus I want to see how it plays out

That’s all because of you, I’m just telling the truth.
This is one ambitious project and I am a fantasy freak, so there is bonus hype for me.

3 Likes

Alright, for once I have a question of my own for you regarding the informations about the three familiars of the Rider Soulmancer. I hope you don’t mind me asking this, but which of the three Dragons is the most interesting and intriguing for you this far? Also, I would like to hear your reasons for why your choosen familiar might interest you the most (maybe even under the prospect of them being possible ROs) if you have some.

3 Likes

Will Xenia be like Tio Klarus from Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

1 Like

Oh no it’s not a problem at all I was just curious and for the later asked question about them being ROs i’m sure people would love them as long as it’s not more work on your already massive plate because I would love to see how a romance with them would work out!

Yup, she will be like her. Tio was actually one of my main inspiration for Xenia.

Don’t worry about that. I already have to write seperate scenes for all three familiars so it actually isn’t all that hard to turn some of those scenes into romances.

2 Likes

Right now Xenia sounds the most interesting because of her plasma. Then again as a RO tge Tsundere would be more my cup of tea (mostly because my MC isn’t a good dom)

3 Likes

Ah, I believe there is one more thing I should probably explain regarding Xenia. Her rather unique personal traits and tastes are not a requirement, but simply a part of her personality and path if you plan on romancing her. Also, I will keep some of these “special” and “particular” scenes more on the comedic side. You can imagine these scenes like scenes with Darkness from Konosuba or Tio Klarus from Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, where your character can react in different ways, like annoyed or simply embarrased at her antics.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is that you can still have a great relationship with Xenia even if you are a little uncomfortable with her personal tastes.

4 Likes

Yep, Xenia is the one I am most intrigued about.

1 Like

What does the element “plasma” include or control?

1 Like

Oh god, Darkness. She isn’t as bad as Darkness is she?

1 Like