Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Oh, so you mean something like a detailed profile to each character in the stats screen. If yes then I can assure you, that I already planned in including such a feature in my story.

9 Likes

YAY. ćƒ½(ļ½”ā—•ā€æā€æā—•ļ½”)ļ¾‰

:fox_face:

6 Likes

Guess heā€™s never learned about letting sleeping dogs lie, eh?

Iā€™m going to take a wild, baseless guess and say that some sort of jealousy or rivalry toward the MC makes him act like this (or maybe heā€™s trying to impress someone whose more impressed by the MC and hates that).

Hope itā€™s Lokiā€™s encounter with Hulk satisfying in regards to the wolves. :joy:

10 Likes

Seens Jake will literally fit the trope ā€œbullying a dragonā€ haha. He is one of the supernaturals?

Hmm, probably not.

Nice guess but sadly not really accurate. I can assure you, that Jake feels nothing but hatred towards the MC. You see Jake was gifted with relatively strong and potent natural powers, which set him apart from other children. For his whole life he was treated as a prodigy and praised for his natural talents, which ultimately turned him into a arrogant ass who thinks of himself as superior to everyone else. He treats everyone who he sees as weaker compared to him with nothing but disgust. Though, as I said before, he is especially cruel towards the MC and targets them in particular. The reason for this are the unusual circumstances regarding the natural powers of the MC (only during the Prolog). You see, every young non-human has a important moment during their life which is called ā€œthe Awakeningā€, the Moment at which they manifest their natural powers for the first time. Usually the Awakening goes off without a hitch in most cases. However, the Awakening of the MC was a little bit more complicated. Their powers manifested themself, but only partly. Because of this the MC was only able to use a small almost insignificant portion of their powers, which made them a oddity even amongst the non-humans. Because of their rare condition the MC was often treated quite differently by other kids or their fellow classmates. Especially by Jake, who sees the MC as nothing more than a living failure.

Hmm, not entirely accurate but already quite close.

Yes, he is. Jake is a so-called Shadow Beast, a sub-species of the werewolf race with the natural talent to control and manipulate shadows.

5 Likes

Is jake a little bit like Katsuki Bakugo?

No, he isnā€™t aggressive or anything like that. He is just arrogant prick who treats almost everyone like shit because of his relatively strong and potent powers.

5 Likes

Oh by the way, there was one last thing that I forgot to post yesterday during my explanation about Jake. I wanted to give you a idea for how Jake usually treats the MC and especially their Friends. For this I wanted to give you a short example from my demo. For those of you who would prefer to get suprised, simply ignore this post.

This following Scene is from the upcoming teaser. To be more precisely, it is a part from the first confrontation between Jake and the MC.

Scene

Summary until now: The MC, Chris and Lena arrive at School where they are confronted Jake and his two friends. As usual Jake uses the opportunity to get a hit on the MC and tries to provocate them. At this point you will get several options on how to react to his bullying. In this scenario I picked the serious/stoic option for the MC.

You let out a frustrated sigh and fix him with a annoyed gaze. ā€œJake, itā€™s way to early and Iā€™m not in the mood for your bullshit, so please just do us all a favor and fuck off!ā€

You can hear a collective gasp from some of the nearby students. They clearly didnā€™t expected such a reaction. Even Blane and Haylee look slightly suprised. Jake on the other hand doesnā€™t seem to be impressed at all. Instead he simply shakes his head.

ā€œTsk-tsk, such a rude language. No wonder the only ones who would want to spend time with you are a rotten corpse and a dirty worm.ā€ Jake says with his usual arrogant tone as he glances back and forth between Chris and Lena.

You glance back at your friends. Lenaā€™s usual sunny expression is gone and instead replaced by a deep scowl. You even notice how the end of her tail slowly starts to coil up to something resembling a fist. Chris on the other hand is a complete different story. You can almost feel the anger radiating from her as she clenches her teeth hard enough to the point where you think they might break.

As if feeling their anger Jakes lips slowly turn into a smug grin. He clearly enjoys it that he managed to get under both of their skin. ā€œOh, no wait. I think someones missing.ā€ Jake says as he scans the small crowd which started to form itself around the six of you. ā€œRight, wheres that failure of a succubus who usually follows you around like a abandoned puppy.ā€ His smirk slowly grows into a large grin. ā€œHas she finally decided to do as all a favor and quit school?ā€

18 Likes

I hate him already, it will surely be satisfying.
Keep up with the good work

especially the mcā€™s annoyed reaction

2 Likes

Tbh a dirty worm is still better than his ugly face and that says a lot.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to love eventually putting Jake in his place!

1 Like

Hmm he seems a bit of a cunt tbh

1 Like

I can think of several words to describe him.

1 Like

At the beginning I thought i talk to him in a peaceful way. But after reading this i prefer the option ā€œpunch him in the faceā€

Wait that doesnā€™t exist? Naaw i have to wait till the end of the prologue

2 Likes

This is out of the blue but is there a yandere(ish) RO (hopefully a male lol)??? :laughing: Also is there a chance that the MC can be as strong as the first dragons???

Oh, it definetely will. That one satisfying moment when that arrogant Wolf finally realizes that his oh so superior powers are mere childsplay compared to the true capabilities of the MC.

I couldnā€™t have said it any better.

Also, that idiot definitely has it coming for whats going to happen to him. I mean (and Iā€™m quite sure most of you will agree) no one can simply insult our friends without meeting the consequences.

Actually, there is a scene way before the actual fight with Jake that would give you the chance to humiliate him in front of the whole school. That would of course include the option to punch him in the face (if you pick Grey Wolf as your race). By the way, the way how you would deal with Jake in this scene would vary from race to race.

4 Likes

ā€¦Heā€™s going down. The moment you pick on the shiest member of the group, you are lower than dirt. Since heā€™s a Wolf himself, would it be a extra dose of humiliating for Jake to be taken down by a former weakling who is the same being as him or more humiliating to be taken down by someone from another race?

Does anyone even really like this guy? Or they just more tolerate Jake and his adittude due to his supposedly superior powers? Because I would find it a little funny to see what the end result of MC delivering the much deserve karma is that he finds that he never actually had someone to rely/lean on. Or MC (before the karma delivery) casually goes passive aggressive on him and making some remark that he may have fans, but they have FRIENDS; and only a idiot with their head stuck up their wazoo wouldnā€™t realize what last longer in the end.

YES.

Wait is Jake only going to rear his ugly head in the prologue or is he periodically going to pop in at times?

Oh yeah, speaking of shy succubus:

So do each of these races end up acting in particular ways that makes their partner aware of the potential presence of the full moon (like do the females react to being in heat differently)? Since Lawrence/Laura can shift between two genders, does that mean the moon also has some form of effect on them as well?

This is more a joke on the fact that @Fay made me realize that Thanos cars are my limit. Look at the ridiculous mustache car.

Chrisā€™ motorcycle sounds awesome though (feel like Sirius would be a dork about it and just want to race it first).:joy:

Why is this embarrassing for the lamias? are their thing that happen to other demi-human races that they often find embarrassing?

What is Lenaā€™s idea of a perfect partner? What are the chances that a lamia would be born from the union (is it half a chance a lamia would be born and half the other parentā€™s race or is a female baby always born a lamia or is it something else)?

Do they do it by themselves or sometimes get some help from a friend/some person they are close to (like it being akin to a friend helping another friend tend to their really long hair)?

2 Likes

Quick question about the soulmancer, is it possible to absorb the souls of those, who died less than an hour ago, and receive a temporary boost in strength, etc. and a permanent raise in corruption?

1 Like

Coward. Thanos car is where Sirius will find true love with Fear, remember?

Do Kitsunes and Grey wolves shed fur like normal foxes and wolves?

I wonder if Lena has asked MC or someone else to help her shed. Getting rid of 8 meters long skin sounds pretty difficult.

4 Likes

I try to forget. :joy:

Sirius deserves so much better; pairing him with Fear in a Thanos is like pairing him with Jake in a landfill. :sweat_smile:

Would that be embarrassing for them though?

I actually have been wondering that myself. But if Lena get really embarrassed about the idea MC seeing her while her tail skin sheds, Iā€™m not sure if they ever really got a chance to see her like that or even help her get rid of the skin. Then again, we donā€™t really know why the skin shedding is embarrassing for her (maybe because her skin becomes really sensitive to touch while it sheds, so MC helping her just makes it extra embarrassing). :thinking:

2 Likes