Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

I’m in for the long haul.

1 Like

Wait Laura’s a dragon?
When did I missed that?

4 Likes

Hello, I was one of the ones that expressed interest in testing and still want to if that’s ok

1 Like

Well, I mentioned it before in one of our discussions, but its been a while since then. Also as I said before, I also changed a few things about Laurence/Laura and gave them both a small rework.

Whoopsie daisy
Probably missed that somehow

1 Like

I want to test it

1 Like

If you don’t find your current amount of volunteers satisfactory I’d be happy to offer whatever assistance I can.

It’s been my experience playtesting some games that sometimes people are just less useful than others.

Might not even be any wrongdoing, mind you, but some games it’s “Okay, I don’t like this, have you considered this? Adding this would be cool. That doesn’t make sense, etc” and other times I’m struggling to find more than “Erhm, I like the game,” because while I’m sure that’s nice to hear, isn’t really useful, I know.

3 Likes

Well to be honest I already have quite a few testers, but I’m grateful for all the help I can get so you are welcome to join as a tester. Especially since you seem to be quite expirienced with beta testing.

4 Likes

I’d like to test

Oh by the way, I have one last announcement to make. Relatively soon (probably somewhere during the next two weeks depending on my free time) I will post a short teaser for my story, which will contain the beginning of the Prolog, here in the main thread. Through this I want to give everyone a chance to experience at least a little of my story before I start with the whole testing plan. This teaser would also serve as a great foundation for future updates (and could finally give me the option to delete the old demo). The teaser will contain the character creation, the first appearance of Christina, Selena and the mother of the MC and the first confrontation with Jake (the antagonist of the Prolog) and his friends.

17 Likes

We get to meet Selena? Yes!!

10 Likes

Yep, but it will only be her character introduction. The actual interactions will follow a little bit later, so I hope that her introduction will be sufficient enough for now.

8 Likes

Yeah I’m still interested.

1 Like

I would be interested

1 Like

:thinking: sooooo who is jake bulling? can we kick his ass and teach not to mess with our people? Can we stare him down? can we treat him like shit? can we ignore him completely, as if he was just an insignificant insect? trucidate ? :upside_down_face:

me want read

the wait makes it better :triumph: . or something like that.

:fox_face:

3 Likes

He bullies and insults anyone who he sees as weak or inferior compared to him. However, for whatever reason, his bullying is often focused on the MC and their friends.

I don’t want to spoil to much of the Prolog, but let’s just say that the whole story with Jake will have a quite satisfying conclusion.

7 Likes

Can you add character introductions to the game? Thanks <3

1 Like

Umm this might sound a little bit stupid, but what exactly do you mean by “add character introduction to the game”.

1 Like

I say the characters in the game sample
Christian/Christina
Species: Zombie
-Your childhood friend.

1 Like

my English is bad. Sorry