Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

YAY ٩◔w◔۶

More ways to end him too?
or when the time finally come we are going to be given the samee option to termitate him regardless of race?
regardless,
me already wants to see all the possible outcomes of this scene for each race. :upside_down_face:

no need for reasons. he is dead already, he died the moment he hurt our friends. :neutral_face:

also is he beautiful? or at least accepatble. I mean since ugly people are already ugly it makes no real difference when you mess their face like " it was ugly then, its ugly now." maybe a bit uglier?
My point is that the more eye cathing the target is, the more difference we will see in the before/after.
Which makes the work all the more satisfying. :blush:
i good either way.

i imagine they would have to at least brush their fur regurlarly? I dont know if its the same for wolves and foxes, but for dogs, other than removing dead hair, it helps to keep the skin and hair helthy by stimulating blood flow and dstributing the oils, also clean and tangle-free.

i dont think it would be embarrassing, its the same when we brush our hair. Though i think they would prefer to do this at home? You dont go around brushing your hair wherever.
Do you?

i dont think so? i mean, according to my knowledge( i may be wrong) the skin sheds? mostly whole as long as the snake is properly hydrated or the ambiente humidity is favorable to the process.

i guess it would be embarassing becase she has to moisturize her body in order to shed?

i dont know about a help-lena scene as it sound personal?
but it would cool to have something like that for a grey-wolf or kitnune mc who doesnt groom himself or has trouble doing it.

like chris scolding them for not grooming themselves or forcefully doing it for “their own good”. Or emilia/lena asking if mc needs help/ or telling him he should take better care of his fur and trying to brush despite complaints. :slightly_smiling_face:

the mother’s race?
we had this discussion once. i dont remember the conclusion( if there was one at all).
@BrachydiosX?

:fox_face:

1 Like

Actually yes, my story will feature a Yandere who will be available as a potential RO. However, this character won’t appear anytime soon. Maybe somewhere in the second book.

Maybe not as strong as the eight Elders, but the MC still has a great potential to become one of the strongest characters within the world of my game.

The reason why no one does anything against him is because of fear. Most students are afraid of him and usually accept his harassment because they fear what might happen if they would oppose him.

There is actually a whole Story behind this, which is connected to the way how Jake managed to acquire the position as the strongest student of the whole school and which basically started his whole “reign of fear”.

It would be a extreme humilation no matter which race you pick, because it would Always be the famous Scenario of “the strongest is beaten by the weakest”.

For now Jake will only appear in the Prolog. However, lets just say that this definitely won’t be the last time that you will hear from him.

Yes, they do. The full moon affects almost all female demi-humans (with a few exceptions), which is the reason why most of them usually try to make certain precautions for these nights, For example, non-humans who are aware of their behavior and who want to avoid losing control often drug themselves with sleeping pills beforehand. Due to this, they’ll be too sleepy to indulge themselves.

Since Laura is a female demi-human she will of course also be affected by the influences of the full moon, a fact that Laurence isn’t all too fond of.

Its embarassing for them, because Lamias are left in a weakned and vulnerable state during this whole process. Thats why Lamias usually avoid others during these short periods.

However if, lets say, Lena might be in a relationship with someone she can trust and rely upon she might even accept if they would offer her to help her with her whole shedding procedure. To be honest, she could definitely use the help, since (as you probably already noticed) its not that easy to get rid of eight meters of Skin. Though, if you actually intent to help her I would recommend that should try to be extremly careful. The skin of Lamias is extremly sensitive during their shedding periods and it might create certain “complications” (if not excatly unpleasant ones) if you are to rough.

Yes, they do. Usually during spring time.

No, Soulmancer can’t absorb the Souls of deceased beings. Only Reapers or other races who stay in the service of Death are able to do something similar to that.

However, there is actually another way which would allow you to temporary boost your abilities as a Soulmancer. You see, experienced Soulmancers are able to absorb certain amounts of Soulenergy from other beings, which would allow them to copy some of the natural abilities or powers from the specific being for a short period of time

4 Likes

How did we met Mia since you reworked the school. Were we still one of the only ones who weren’t effected of her Succubus powers? If yes why and if not is there another reason or was she just too shy anyways and chris and the MC were the only ones who spoke with her?

Because if I understood it right we aren’t longer on normal school but on a Non-Human school

1 Like

Since I reworked the part with the school, I did actually changed the concept of how Mia and the MC met for the first time as well. This new concept will be connected to the fact, that Seraphina (Emilia’s mother) and the mother of the MC are old friends who go way back (and I mean really way back) and that she visited the MC quite often when they were younger. Basically, the new concept will be that Sera introduced the MC and Chris to her daughter Emilia when they were all still children and that their friendship slowly developed itself from that point on.

3 Likes

I’ve finally read the whole thread :joy: :tada: (More or less :laughing:)
Can’t wait for the demo :smile:

5 Likes

Thats a good way to explain why mc and friends are less affected by her charms too i would guess? like they deeloped a resistance over time?

1 Like

Yep. Basically, due to the light exposure to the Succubus pheromones of both Seraphina and Emilia since childhood the MC and Co. managed to develop a certain resistance against said pheromones.

6 Likes

I still would like to beta test please!?

1 Like

That’s a neat adaptation. Still can’t wait to curbstomp jake though.

2 Likes

@BrachydiosX
Is there any form of magic/device/weapon that would allow you to fully restore or siphon/steal/transfer magic energy?

4 Likes

Is the next update gonna be a really huge one or will you put out small ones until you feel like it? :sweat_smile:
Ps: rly hyped for this since I can be a waifu fox with superpowers lol

5 Likes

Not that i care for rules that much but
Is it not against forum rules to ask for or about updates?

It only applies when asking when the update will be not the size of an update. I might be mistaken though.

The rule applies only if you ask for the when

Edit: I checked, it was planed to release the entire prologue, but there should be a teaser soon

4 Likes

Yes, there are various ways which allow you to refill and restore your Soul Energy. The most simple way would be, that you simply rest and let your energy reserves refill themself on their own. However, there are also other ways that could instantly restore at least a portion of your energy reserves such as Potions, certain Spells from the Field of Water, rare Artifacts or special Arctech Devices. There are also spells from the Field of Darkness which could allow you to refill your reserves by stealing the Soul Energy of other beings. Sadly, these spells often harm the target and might even cause permanent damage.

4 Likes

Yes, there will be a short teaser who I will post relatively soon for everyone and the actual Prolog will follow around Dezember. However as I mentioned before, I will first send the demo with the new Prolog to those who volunteered as a tester and once I fit their approval I will post the new Prolog here for everyone.

Edit: Also, from the point on where I post the demo I will try to update it on a regular basis with new content. My aspired goal is to add a new chapter every month.

16 Likes

Don’t push yourself

8 Likes

I would be more than happy if its work like that but dont work too much

7 Likes

Thank you for your worries, but I can assure you that I will try my utmost to pervent myself from suffering through overexhaustion. Also as I mentioned, it is my aspired goal to publish a new chapter every month. If I actually manage to achieve this goal is another story, but I will give my best to actually translate it into action.

10 Likes

Such a hard worker. I like it. But make sure you don’t burn yourself out bud.

6 Likes