Two New Hosted Games! "The Mage's Adventures" and "War of 2022"

There goes any satisfaction the first few chapters gave me. I hope this one at least doesn’t have the same final twist that ruined the first one for me.

Yooo while playing the demo i got some 18+ ads lmao

What platform and demo was this?

I’ll give you credit for a more concise and fitting setting, as well as proper makeovers for the characters to fit it better. The Zaleth all along twist is still terrible in a “Kills my interest in any sequel” way. A shame, the premise for Shadow Mel seemed promising. Congrats on your re-release.

The “Mage’s Adventure” starts strong but kinda of sputters to the end with random edgy demons showing up out of nowhere and a nonsensical “you were a demon all along” (??) twist. Worth a play through at least.

2 Likes

this is sounds interesting, I mean The Mage’s Adventure premise is lit

Is this going to be released in the play store? i still can’t find both of the games. (I found it easy to buy things using the gifts cards XD)

1 Like

They should both be available in the Play Store, if they are not visible that may be an issue on Google’s end. I suggest checking out the Play Store version of our Hosted Games app!

1 Like

The mages adventure was seriously disapointing. I haven’t played the first/companion book. It started great and then fell on it’s face. the ending was seriously disapointing, I can’t believe the author completely changed the main character gender/species. It wasn’t a good feeling

7 Likes

I liked The mages adventures, it’s has a palatable cast of characters you can love/hate, highschool level of swear words (that I remember) and a few hints you can put together after the fact, and more that can only be put together after the fact(not necessarily a good thing). The story does feel like it fizzles out and the ending comes of as a rug pull, the kind where you lose teeth.

But! That ending feels like a wonderful setup to a discussion of personal identity in the next book, should it ever come out, and/or a good reason why the pc’s suddenly no longer near lesser demon levels of power.

So it’s a decent read, but after reading way too many books my definition of the term has been shot. All I can say is that I didn’t want to stop reading, which is always a nice characteristic in fiction of any quality.

3 Likes

Little odd that there’s no save function for the The Mage’s Adventure but none the less happy to see it be continued.

Do you mean like to save your data to export to a sequel?

1 Like

This is why there isn’t a save function.

3 Likes

I was a tester for The War of 2022 and naturally bought it. :smiley:

3 Likes

The proffesion in War of 2022 is based on your stats, right?

3 Likes

Yes, besides marksman/woman which is decided by having a high enough “shooting” stat.

3 Likes

Thought as much, I tend to do Int oriented characters, but also leaders. So I was wondering how to get fireteam leader. Which I’m guessing is Lead+Pers.

3 Likes

Close :smiley:, Leadership for fireteam leader, intelligence for medic.

3 Likes

Hey I have a question for the navigation how do you get it to 20 before the first check?

1 Like

Congrats everyone! Way to go!