Twin Flames (WiP)

@Tevin, thank you very much for your kind words. I guess I wanted to hear something like that because many of the comments I have seen so far have not been very good. And I realize that this game is not the typical ChoiceScript one, but it was still something I did with a lot of love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve done better than me on the move a windhammer entry into choicescript front. Draconic challenges is half done, having a break from it then will go back and finish it. At the moment I’m working on getting the sea maiden finished :slight_smile:

Do you have plans for your next book yet?

1 Like

The link to the demo isn’t working.

That’s because it’s been released. Try the hosted games page on the main site.

okay thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LazerFarm, this link is actually still working, you just need to press the 2nd “Next” button.

@Jacic, I see that you are a fellow Hosted Games author and I wandered what you have already published and whether I’ve read it :slight_smile:

I submitted another story (also 50 k words) which is about a small team of futuristic warriors and am currently working on another featuring Netho from Twin Flames and a woman he holds dear :slight_smile:

Sounds good
I had my first choice book Wizardry level c published earlier this year. :slight_smile:

I downloaded it today :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Twin Flames discussion thread