Totem Force [Released!]

He likes Kay and Phil.

1 Like

@idonotlikeusernames: thanks! :smile: I should note that these are less “you are evul!!!” points, and more “non-traditional ‘hero’” points. Consequently, antiheroic actions (stealing, going too far in terms of violence) will still count for the total, even if they’re perfectly prudent.

Some redissection

I would say that no actual “breaking” took place, just entering. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also, as it’s plot-forced, you won’t get any darkness for that.

This is a pretty cruel move, to someone whose only crime is being a modern teenager, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: especially given that a friendlier alternative is available.

Fair enough. :thinking: It’s not what a “traditional” hero would do, but it’s certainly not worth +2; same for keeping him alive purely for information.

But, yeah, your character is certainly one for whom high-ish darkness makes sense. :man_shrugging:

Platonically. :roll_eyes:

Literally as his second choice. After the MC. Who would be his first choice. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He makes it really confusing then…

1 Like

Hmm…on the other hand we don’t get an increase in darkness when we go on a potential looting proletarian, five-finger discount, “shopping” spree in chapter 10. Which is my case probably means motorcycle gear/apparel shops, sporting goods stores, (upscale) men’s clothing stores and leather goods shops, probably even some jewelers, though chances are those last ones would have been picked completely clean long before my mc got the chance to acquire an (ear)ring or tow. Then again everybody but Kay seems to take advantage of the opportunity, even rich-kid Chi, though maybe not to the degree the mc can go to.

1 Like

Why go looting when we can make what we want with our power which is literally the power to have what we want

I mean these ones

1 Like

For one, our power seems to fade whenever we get hit by a depleted uranium bullet or lose consciousness, which would lead to rather embarrassing literal “wardrobe malfunctions” when it comes to our outfits. Plus my mc simply likes to have nice/cool clothes.
Also it took us a while to be able to manifest the wings and we still can’t manifest a car, so while we can manifest the armour that doesn’t mean we can manifest more casual apparel and my mc is not a streaker nor does he particularly like going “commando”.

I still wouldn’t like manifested clothes that will disappear whenever the mc loses consciousness for whatever reasons. Plus I guess my mc simply likes actually owning his wardrobe, rather than manifesting it, as Odo from Deep Space Nine as it might still feel like you’re essentially going naked and my mc really isn’t a casual nudist.

1 Like

Easy fix don’t get hit since if you do you’ll probably have bigger problems than “wardrobe malfunctions”
Edit:still lost valuable time looting

I get the clothing but not this

1 Like

Which means he wants to be with one of you… :smirk:

Hey, the police (kinda) gave you permission for that. :roll_eyes:

I’m probably not going to explain this in the game, so: the items you create are both subconsciously styled, and dependent on utility. You can’t have a car because you already have a bike, which has the same utility (plus it can fit in narrow places). Likewise, clothing is already represented by your armour, so you wouldn’t be able to just create any more.

1 Like

So I can’t create an Ultimator out of thin air, or a tank of some kind or even explosives

1 Like

Well this:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TA6znb3rTF4/maxresdefault.jpg
This,

and this,

is all clothing too, that you might have more luck finding in certain sporting goods stores that sell motorcycle gear, rather than normal men’s clothing stores. And they’re all clothes/apparel my mc would, ideally, want.

2 Likes

Not at your current power level, no.

That would have been a power, had I thought of it at the time, but I’m not intending to add any more powers to the game.

Sorry if spoilery but should I be expecting a power boost soon

1 Like

You do have another WiP that is less far along in development and that you’re revising, correct?

1 Like

So you’re saying that, if by some miracle, we managed to gain more power coughs steal Kurtesh’s power coughs, we’ll be able to manifests our own humongous machine of war? Sweet.

2 Likes

Or maybe even use him as a power source in a very painful method (painful for him) or better yet gain the ability to draw power from the suffering of your enemies cough general and the man cough

1 Like

I guess I should probably stop answering questions about the ending, shouldn’t I? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah; that’s not going to have a “make explosives” power either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You say that, but I simply take that to mean “not for the mc”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So, I’m fully expecting other heroes or villains to have that power now. :grin:

2 Likes

Well, one character does have the power to summon weapons from a Pirate Dimension; that would include explosives. :grin:

2 Likes

But the mc already seems plenty powerful right now, with his new “cat’s luck” power in my case. I guess the next level would be to really have the nine lives too. :thinking:

2 Likes

Does not have to be a separate ability
Edit:maybe the healing ability we get from the start could be used this way

1 Like