The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Oh the madcap ideas I have.

Yo, I’m back for something literally no one waited for!

Here’s the preview of another side project of mine.

It’s quite different from the Wight King, but I hope you’ll appreciate it nonetheless.

Now without further talking here’s the link:

https://dashingdon.com/play/bl00dragon/deathclawpreview/mygame/index.php?cb=79798

And a little exposition for those who want it:

Twenty years ago the world had its first taste of chaos since the old days. With the resurgence came back the monsters we had forgotten. Humanity, in disarray was taken by surprise, we had grown soft and the monsters devastated us. Only our superior technology allowed us to shield ourselves from this new threat behind gigantic walls and weapons able to destroy even the terrifying monsters. However the resurgence had brought another surprise with it, slowly the young generation began to present exceptional powers. Mutants, they were called, the traumatism so fresh in the mind of humanity came back in full force. To prevent waves of panic and abuse, the government hunted every powered down, either to kill or capture them. From then on, the state had taken complete control of society. And another dark age began. I am Deathclaw, one of the first powered born into this world. I have many grudges to settle, it is time for me to get retribution for all of my kind.

11 Likes

I’m going to make a seperate topic for feedback on this one. Gonna post the link here as soon as it is done.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to the topic.

3 Likes

Clap. Clap. Clap. I dont know which game i want to be released first now.

1 Like

Glad you liked it. :smiling_imp:

you made my dream live it like got be hellsing the novel of my dreams thank you

can’t continue after that.

Try launching it into a private window or clearing your cache. I think it’s this common error where the files don’t update properly.

The goal with those previews is to post three of them and see which one is the most popular. From the poll’s result I’ll set my focus on a side project and post updates on the forum ‘regularly’ like I do for the Wight King.

This is intended as a way to let me take pauses from the Wight King while actively working on something else.

It may not have been the best Idea to post à non-playable preview so the next two and Deathclaw will be playable by the time of the vote.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about it and being able to curse people with magic would be a fun addition to this game. Just unleash the curse of flying waffles. Random rifts in space and time would open to allow nice hot waffles to fly around and smack people in the face. It’d be both a curse… And a blessing. :smirk_cat: I mean who doesn’t love waffles? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

ehh i think if we were able to curse people it should require us to do somekind of ritual of sorts

I wonder what that would be like? The ritual for the curse of flying waffles.

1 Like

a waffle,vampire blood,bat wings,and Bloodragons permission

2 Likes

Wait, do we have to ask permission? What if we want to just cast the curse like really early in the morning because we’re hungry? Also no blood. I don’t want no german waffles.

Germany all the sudden doesn’t sound that fun

Meh blood sausage is actually pretty good but I don’t care for blood being in bread like products that I eat.

Bloody meat best thing but ya not on bread

You know it’s not raw? Right?

I am aware of this but eating freshly butchered and cooked meat is the best and it’s blood is usually still there a little bit also we should stop this conversation very off topic