(WIP) Deathclaw - preview out of nowhere and also a mutant's tragic story

By the way, I’ve decided to put up a true demo later, with choices that will allow you to shape your Deathclaw in the kind of person you want as well as other, tactical options.

Now, it won’t be soon though. Because this preview is actually part of something I wanted to do with my readers of The Wight King. This is the first of three preview I intended to post so that my readers have a global vision of what it will be about and hold a vote to know which they like the most. The other two are still ongoing, but one of them is almost ready and only necessitates to be rewritten in a cleaner and more recent version.

I invite to keep an eye out on the topic of my main work:

For more informations, and to be alerted immediately once the demo for Deathclaw will be ready, when the two others will be released, and for the vote once it is done. And also to play the Wight King if you haven’t already! (I’m shamelessly advertising my own game, ah!)

Also, I’ll make use of making a playable version to enhance this preview further. Hopefully take care of most typos and horrible grammar mistakes I made! And address some other troubles a friend pointed to me.

8 Likes