The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Clap. Clap. Clap. I dont know which game i want to be released first now.

1 Like

Glad you liked it. :smiling_imp:

you made my dream live it like got be hellsing the novel of my dreams thank you

can’t continue after that.

Try launching it into a private window or clearing your cache. I think it’s this common error where the files don’t update properly.

The goal with those previews is to post three of them and see which one is the most popular. From the poll’s result I’ll set my focus on a side project and post updates on the forum ‘regularly’ like I do for the Wight King.

This is intended as a way to let me take pauses from the Wight King while actively working on something else.

It may not have been the best Idea to post à non-playable preview so the next two and Deathclaw will be playable by the time of the vote.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about it and being able to curse people with magic would be a fun addition to this game. Just unleash the curse of flying waffles. Random rifts in space and time would open to allow nice hot waffles to fly around and smack people in the face. It’d be both a curse… And a blessing. :smirk_cat: I mean who doesn’t love waffles? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

ehh i think if we were able to curse people it should require us to do somekind of ritual of sorts

I wonder what that would be like? The ritual for the curse of flying waffles.

1 Like

a waffle,vampire blood,bat wings,and Bloodragons permission

2 Likes

Wait, do we have to ask permission? What if we want to just cast the curse like really early in the morning because we’re hungry? Also no blood. I don’t want no german waffles.

Germany all the sudden doesn’t sound that fun

Meh blood sausage is actually pretty good but I don’t care for blood being in bread like products that I eat.

Bloody meat best thing but ya not on bread

You know it’s not raw? Right?

I am aware of this but eating freshly butchered and cooked meat is the best and it’s blood is usually still there a little bit also we should stop this conversation very off topic

No summoning of the eldritch waffle god on my forum. :space_invader:

Beside, the most dire curse one could cast is that of the pointy corners of your furnitures suddenly becoming toe-magnetic.

5 Likes

And blood sausages seem disgusting but are actually pretty good. The white ones at least, the black ones have a stranger taste and texture.

2 Likes

That is a most fearsome curse I’m not sure I’d wish on even the Templar.

Heh yea the one thing I never got to do in England.

1 Like

I am still working on the next demo. However it should take me less time, as most of it was already written down. Half of the demo’s story is already done, and I’ll have to rewrite a bit the first part (it dates back to september 2016).

This demo happens a decade after the end of the Wight King’s arc. (Actually it happens after one of the possible endings)

You take on the mantle of a legendary archdemon into the new world the Wight King left behind. Because of the events that take place in the demo, you end having to form a pact to link your soul and that of an unexpected ally of circumstances. Along with that new ally the demon will seek to take back what was taken from it, and maybe sow a little chaos on the way.

This is not much to go by but I don’t want to spoil too much. Any questions?

5 Likes