The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

That was one helluva prologue. Easily one of the best fights I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

Are any of the Paladins going to be ROs, or are only undead possible ROs, as you are also kinda undead.

3 Likes

Thanks, I spent a lot of time on that fight scene so I’m glad you liked it. XD

Some living ROs will be available as well. Some of them are on the character list up there.

It’s kinda fun to see someone else thinking about the fact that the MC is undead when considering romance since I remember this was discussed a good while ago as well. (My advice: Just don’t think about it, it’s not really worth it)

14 Likes

Dont think it about being dead think it about being… less alive then most

5 Likes

You can’t tell me what to do.

Are we cold to the touch, it sounds like it’d be a wonderful time for our partner, and even if we aren’t I’m sure a number of the ros are.

So we can’t have kids right? The world has intellectual ownership over us? No copyright?

People get stronger by being close to us, mana transfers!

So we’re super strong right, you think it’ll be a death by snu snu situation with any of them?

You’d think they’d find it weird if I called them Bob during the deed?

11 Likes

Very

3 Likes

Come darling give me all your Bobing

1 Like

Hmm. What if I say: “Do not do what I tell you to do?”

With practice Wight kings are able to influence some of their body functions, like breathing, blood circulation or heat generation. If the Wight King stops their heart and breathing their body will rapidly lose heat and become cold.

No is the short answer. Also, I’m pretty sure I already told you that.

It’s not that simple, but the mana transfer is a thing.

Since the question is being asked, I’ll answer. When having sex with someone that has unnatural strength, the slightest twitch might be fatal for you. :grinning:

Do not. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Also, chapter 2 is now 9000+ words. (Gods, I have wasted so much time) So I might release an update soon.

22 Likes

This will make romancing living people a bit awkward… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

At least sexual relationship…

2 Likes

Ahh I figured we could switch but I was under the impression of natural coldness and effort to be warm.

The above was honestly the only serious part of this post

That was just me joking about tbh

So… we should let the partner lead and be inside them instead of vice versa, or make another flayed king. Which honestly sounds pretty good but…

Every party needs a pooper, that’s why I’m inviting you,
Party pooper, party pooper.

Huzzah.

Then I might listen to the guy next to you instead.

4 Likes

Karen strikes again.

6 Likes

stands next to blood dragon forever be friends with bob and be the only dark stalker standing, here is your sword hand sword it is dangerous to go alone but don’t take things from old people in caves. Drakeye away! runs off

5 Likes

Is that zelda rap refrence?

the original 1986 Zelda, or that.
Also fan of bob and Hylander…

Edit: I just had a scary thought…somehow more than one wight king is born at once and it is a hylander situation for centuries.

2 Likes

Instructions unclear: told BOB to kill non Dark Stalkers.

1 Like

Update (27/02/2019):

I’ve updated the game with a part of chapter 2, the chapter isn’t completely finished, but I felt like I had enough content to show you now.

Chapter 2 is right now at 9200 words. It is an early version of it so I’ll probably rework it before trying to finish the chapter. Like I said before, I’ll focus on finishing this chapter before going back to Shattered for a while.

Like always, don’t forget how important your feedback is, I’d be really happy to hear from you.

https://dashingdon.com/play/bl00dragon/the-wight-king/mygame/index.php?cb=85496

37 Likes

Is it possible to get 0 damage with fight against the paladin???

4 Likes
Summary

small error here

2 Likes