The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Can’t even tell what that facial expression represents. XD

1 Like

It means that I laugh at all of the mortals asking about the WK’s lore :stuck_out_tongue: /s

2 Likes

Understandable. The poor new guys can’t know have read everything like you did. XD

I need to put more lore on that front page. Be right back. Sneaks away with da codexes.

2 Likes

@bl00dragon - I’m not sure which version of CS you are using but you might want to upgrade it to the latest version. I don’t even see a settings tab on your story, so I can switch on night-mode.

3 Likes

I didn’t know. How do I do that?

EDIT: Oh, ok that was just the CSS that it was using. I changed the style back to classic CS so now it works.

3 Likes

Here is the link to the latest version. If you hadn’t updated your files recently, I would suggest doing so. I update mine every 6 months :wink:

Latest CS version

Edit: my eyes thank you.

5 Likes

No problem. Night mode is just so much better anyway. :grinning:

9 Likes

Oh the beautiful darkness

6 Likes

What we need is a wight mode… :crazy_face:

16 Likes

I love the update, are you going to focus on Shattered next or focus on The Wight King?

1 Like

I will at least release chapter 2 for The Wight King, then I’ll give more attention to Shattered, for which I’ve begun working on chapter 2 as well somewhat.

17 Likes

Hmm… I think I killed her, since she was so persistent of stoping me, I give her a swift death blow. So, are you saying that she will still be alive??
Actually, I didn’t know that she was an important character… I only thought that the paladin was since he showed up on stats screen.

I like asterius, I almost felt bad for slaughtering his troupe :sweat_smile:. Have no idea if there’s going to be a romance in the game ( almost don’t care if there isn’t cause the sheer awesomeness of this wip satiate’s me :")) but if there is I hope his one!

9 Likes

I think there is some ROs but I can’t remember.

4 Likes

thinks about the romantic angst and drama between the wight king and asterius hehe… nice
(I know it possibly isn’t an option but the thought fuels me lmao)

10 Likes

That banshee women is probably one of the ROs… since we can flirt with her.

Ohh gosh just thinking about the angst got me all hyper! Haha. I feel like there would be a lot of denial and he’ll be the kinda guy that gets panicky when he starts getting the feels for the MC XD

4 Likes

That you can flirt with someone doesn’t necessarily mean they’re open for romance, but in this case, you’re right.

I think writing a romance like this one would be pretty fun but I’m not sure yet about making him a RO. So don’t get your hopes too high. :wink:

Though, considering what you said, Dandelion might fit the bill. :smiling_imp:

Also, I might have the next update ready soon for the Wight King. I just have to get to the throne scene, then I’ll release a mid-chapter update.

24 Likes

Damn, I always fall for the unattainable ones :sob:
oh well points to Dandelion Guess I’m climbing that tree :^3c

4 Likes

12 Likes