The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Tbh, whatever you say is cool with me, this is your game after all :smiley:

1 Like

Ohhhh, I see.

I suppose we should have somewhere where we can discuss things freely, lol.

Hm, let me go edit something things, then.

1 Like

Also, doing it this way, it will keep the WIP thread more “clean” and easy to navigate through. Easier to find feedback and all that if we keep the exitment to this thread :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah! That’s true. I hadn’t even thought of it that way.

1 Like

One thing though, if this thread is a general thread, some fans might come here just to discuss the some topics but they plan not to play the demo until the whole demo is out. ;( So it is a bit confusing to me.

Yeah, that’s why the title is going to be edited to give a warning about possible spoilers of the demo.

1 Like

But don’t those who don’t plan to play the demo until then will be isolated since they will only want to discuss some general TWC topic?

Speaking of, which sounds better:

“Wayhaven Chronicles Discussion (NOT Spoiler-Free)”

“Wayhaven Chronicles Discussion (Book Two Spoilers)”

“Wayhaven Chronicles Discussion (Spoilers)”

edit:

I’m also open to suggestions, just fyi.

The WIP thread will have spoiler rules, so they can discuss things there maybe??

???

2 Likes

Umm, probably the second one as it specifies that the spoilers include also book 2.

this game really needs its own section

2 Likes

yeah the second one sounds good, some might think the first or last one is about book one so good to add Book 2 in the title so it’s confusion free

2 Likes

In my view, it would be more logical to have this thread spoiler free (or the very least, blur out some spoilers) while the WIP thread will be where the spoilers at. But if Sera wants it that way, I guess I have to comply but as per habit, I will still blur everything, whether on this thread or in the WIP thread. :smiley:

6 Likes

Since Ava specifically has helped deliver a child I’m guessing Adam has not.

1 Like

sooooooooooooooon?

Yeah, tbh, I might blur everything for a couple of days and then I’ll get lazy, lol.

3 Likes

Alright, y’all. It’s changed. :slight_smile:

In the end, I think it’s hard to avoid spoilers altogether, but if people are willing to put things in spoiler tags here then that is a really lovely courtesy to those who want to discuss the game without being spoilered (is that a word? Lol!) for Book Two.

At least the warning is there though in this thread, in case a few slips-up do happen!

I’ll put stuff in spoiler tags if I reply here or the WIP thread, too.

EDIT: That wasn’t supposed to just be replied to you, @rose-court, sorry!! That just supposed to be a general message :smiley:

10 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering why you did that, lol.

I think that’s going to be the main crux.

Spoilers will pop up despite our best efforts and the warnings will reflect that, but there’s nothing that will say you can’t put things under spoilers! :woman_shrugging:t2:

ME, SHOWING MY FACE AROUND HERE AFTER 19 MONTHS TO REMIND EVERYONE HOW MUCH I LOVE MS SERA AND TWC

I’m… SO EXCITED IM GONNA DIE :mask:

10 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we missed you!!!

you’re going to pay for those floorboards, right?

2 Likes

I won’t but Adam will!!! :wink:

6 Likes