The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Theres a few ideas on that. 1 what you mention
2 the former member of Ub getting back at the agency. And the reference to eyes could just show emotion of the moment/person at the time but who knows lol

Well, I saw that clues too! At first I thought that the rogue leader “inherited” the eyes of the MC’s father by drinking his blood, which would have also the rare mutation that supernaturals are attracted to.

But now that you have shared your thoughts, I think that your theory is the most likely of the two :stuck_out_tongue:

‘Something about the eyes…’’ usually mean you have similar looking eyes, or a stare. But that doesn’t mean you have the same eyes color. At least I don’t think what that really mean…

7 Likes

Yes, you are right, I was simply talking about the feeling that I got out of it.

1 Like

Random theory:
In some myths, vampires only have power over you in your house if you let them in.Could that be why Murphy flushed us out with thralls in book one?And will it come into play in later books?Or is that not in TWC?

3 Likes

So I’m caving and asking here. How do u catch Murphy? I can escape from him but can’t seem to come up with a plan that stops him from running away. What’s the key?

You need to choose an option during the fight that ties to a professional stat that is greater than 50.

1 Like

Everytime A and N argue I always get the ‘mom and dad are fighting’ vibes.

21 Likes

@rose-court

Is it possible to add this guides made by @Sylveranty? :smiley:

28 Likes

PLEASE tell me HOW you know this! I never can figure out what the thresholds are.

Imagine being in the love triangle route with them lol

I’ve done pretty much every route twice by going with a shy and then the more filrty. I feel like I’ve seen everything the game has but I also feel like I’m missing something.

1 Like

I have 2 questions. 1. How long has it been since Verta moved from, I assume a bigger city?
2. How old, is Carra? Do weo know?
Also. I wonder if there would be a path where the MC could learn 1, I assume the easiest option would be from their RO, native Languages? A, French, although the dialect would be an interesting choice. F, Echolian. M… Greak? Depending on if they get their memories back, before, or after. N? Again, depends on some factters.

N would be our best bet then.

M doesn’t seem to care about their memory loss and even if they did, they won’t budge easily.

As for F, let’s say Echolian has some painful memories tied to it, something they would like to avoid when they’re with us.

A would probably help us, but only after they open up more to us, which is still a book away at least.

That does seem like them.

3 Likes

i believe M does care about there memory loss but they would never say so

Now I’m on the topic, it would be interesting if you could have a choice where as a possible romantic gesture or something to your RO, you could learn their native language from one of the other people of the unit, as a kind of surprised. Would depend on the R :unicorn: althougONow I’m on the topic, it would be interesting if you could have a choice where as a possible romantic gesture or something to your RO, you could learn their native language from one of the other people of the unit, as a kind of surprise. Would depend on the R O although, as you were saying, since yes, F’s would probably have some rather painful memories. If what we saw in the mirror was anything to go by. Also, since M currently cannot speak her own native language, that would be kind of awkward for the MC. Funny, but awkward.

I also focused on getting the first demo for Book Three up together, and I think it’s 99% ready to go! Edits are all in, so it’s just a bit more on the graphics I need to do.

The plan is to release it for patrons of Crow Quill and over on Patreon next Wednesday, and then do a public release next Friday! So excited for you guys to try it out!!

32 Likes

My lanta that’s wonderful news to wake up to thank you for posting @moonfungus

1 Like

1 Like

As Gordon Ramsay says

images (4)

10 Likes