The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Ah, N’s exotic lotion made from rare flowers that N helped repopulate and forced the rest of ub to help because they’re N. Bruh ma love grows

9 Likes

YES.

And what about M? They have to play the saxophone! Those fingers travelling over that magnifique instrument, *sighs just as dreamily *

You, @poison_mara and @Meira_Litch , obviously know what you are talking about!

1 Like

Out of the last 500 posts this is what I object to the most:

There is hard archeological evidence showing both shield maidens and female chiefs among the “viking” era raids and migrations of people. Much of it recently uncovered using newer techniques and technology but as our ability to look at the past grows, so does our understanding of the past’s diversity.

PS: @rose-court’s comment about starting out as a bad-ass and melting at first sight of “tall and nice” N was very true but since a few have already commented on this I don’t need to repeat what has been said multiple times.

:two_hearts:

Edit: Also @poison_mara Mara - when using emoji for joking use: :joy: or :joy_cat: and everyone should get it.

4 Likes

hmmmm… * imagines *

-[ melts and dies ]-

Noooooooo I’m out of likes. :sob:

3 Likes

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/022/506/manofculture.jpg

11 Likes

LOL MY DIRTY MIND :laughing: :black_joker:

7 Likes

My god.

We really don’t know how to shut up, do we?? lol

(I assume you meant N?)

Hmmmm yeah, another one aboard the Nice-Nice Train!! Destination? N(ice)-ville!!

10 Likes

The archaeological evidence I have found is skeletons of woman buried in England, and then people assuming they were warriors just because yes. But if there has been more please PM with it because I would love to read it :smiley:

You are forgiven <3
Because hotdamn, there will never be a day that I can resist M.

4 Likes

why is that so accurate tho.

10 Likes

No my joke emoji is :black_joker: Is a joker so is literal!!

4 Likes

I have a 4 (uk)/ 6 (us)/ 36.5 (eu), but i’m kinda short so…

I bet N has the writer’s callus! You know, unless their 900$ lotion can get rid of it too…

ALSO my mother bought this for my lil sibling and tell me this isn’t F’s notebok! Just tell me!

Sorry for the bad lights

3 Likes

That is so disgustedly pink, F would love it…

8 Likes

tenor

8 Likes

So I got a question about these books from a series perspective, how far are these going to go? Are we going to eventually get to a point where we got vampiric children running about or something with marriage, cause fuck I heard there was going to be like 7 books in this series, that’s a lot of ground to cover.

There will be indeed 7 books, as how far it will go, we don’t really know. We know there will be no kids and no marriage, tho this are conversations that might crop up in future games, but nothing that we will get to experience ourselves.

5 Likes

Idly popping in here for a brief moment to say this.

Engagement in the last book or two or I riot!

4 Likes

Unfortunately if it does get to point where children are on the table, i think it was already confirmed that they won’t be vampires, just human. (Which makes me curious i know the reason why N,A,M can’t have vampire children(because they were born as a human being then turnt.) but i wonder why F can’t have human-vampire kids.)

3 Likes

The kids would be human because MC is human. Seems like the only way to be a natural born vampire is by being the child of two natural born vampires.

But I am not sure if a natural born vampire an a made vampire could have a vampire kid? Has this ever been brought up on tumblr? :thinking:

5 Likes

I think I sent that ask before but Tumblr ate it…

2 Likes