The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

Is morgan actually going to start having feelings or does she just want sex?

I’d recommend checking the discussions thread or going on tumblr for you to get a clear indication on how M will behave towards you.

10 Likes

It’s so great to have Sera back <3

14 Likes

Pretty sure someone has asked this already but is it possible to save your progress from book 1 in preparation for book 2?

Not yet–that feature generally isn’t implemented until the next game is about to be published, to make sure that if the author needs to make edits to the first book to accommodate the second it won’t mess up anyone’s save files

2 Likes

Hi EarnBoogie! This feature is given by the CoG side once the full game is released in the stores. The same will be applied to all the CoG games you play that have more than one book :smiley:

5 Likes

If I understand @EarnBoogie’s question correctly, we could already save our playthrough though. You could already input the file name and our email address during Book One.

Yes, you can. If you already done Book 1, you should have been already input your desired save file name and email.

5 Likes

have no one got got blood + feeling playing the wayhaven

2 Likes

I found this little thing in my latest playthrough. After A breaks the plant in the Detective’s office:
2019-01-13%2020_57_12-Wayhaven%20Chronicles_%20Book%20Two

6 Likes

Well… MC, I strongly advise you to not listen to A. If A don’t find something to break, they will probably break something that will be irreplaceable.:wink:

1 Like

Please don’t ask for when the next book will be published. See FAQ for this:
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/faq

It will be release when it is ready. Thank you for your enthusiasm though.

4 Likes

I never knew pet rats were a thing or that they were this adorable :sob::sob: Sera what are you doing to us…

3 Likes

@joe_g7 omg now I will sound totally stupid but I just noticed you got shep/liara as avatar and I got vega/cortez lol HIGH FIVE for ME :laughing: sorry sorry sorry for the OT. Love Wayhaven and can’t wait to read more updates on this awesome book! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Progress Report

Sorry, guys! Completely forgot to post updates here on the forum since getting back, lol!

But it’s been another good week!

Got my editing done on the first section and Adam/Ava’s route, played it through for checks, and sent that over to @spunkycatninja​ for her reactions and edits.

Meanwhile, I got on with starting Nate/Nat’s version! It’s such a different tone and I’m loving it :smiley: All that sweet openness and just excitement at getting to see the carnival while N loves being there with the MC.

Oh guys, it’s going so good…hehehe!

But yeah, not much to report apart from that it’s going well and I’m already well further ahead than I planned! :smiley:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :slight_smile:

85 Likes

I just want to ride on the carousel with A.

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think I’m getting a sugar high without even having tasted that cotton candy yet… :sweat_smile:

As long as Someone™ is there to catch me when I crash it will be aaaall fine. :grin:

9 Likes

I think the Ferris wheel would be the perfect place to take A. No one to interrupt you while in the air, and no place for A to run away in case things get romantic… I mean can you just imagine A trying to keep a straight face while next to her the flustered Detective’s heartbeat hammers away?
tumblr_npc1zpVCel1rw0ifto1_400
I would pay to see that.

31 Likes

@joe_g7 @Baam @Taylor_Enean
I would like everyone to direct non-feedback discussion over the TWC Discussion thread since this thread are for updates and feedback only.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Progress Report

February? Already???

Well, at least I got my monthly goal finished well in time in January! :smiley:

This week has been good again! Can’t believe I’ve managed to get as much done into N’s route as I have in January!

I’m hoping to have it finished next week, which really would be waaay ahead of my schedule!

So not much to report again other than it’s still going well.

My monthly goal for February is to get N and F’s scenes for Chapter 7 finished.

This should be more do-able than I thought, as one of the bits in all of them is quite similar for the MC, but much more tailored in the LI’s POV. And writing the LI POV is much quicker as there’s no choices and things :smiley:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :slight_smile:

72 Likes

Can’t wait for the full game,my gosh!!! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

6 Likes