The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

Throw sugar cubes at A, it should probably work

18 Likes

I like playing shy because real world I can;;t take being flirt on my face will go red if someone tried

1 Like

The Full Demo is NOW OUT! It includes Chapters 1-6!

DEMO LINK: https://dashingdon.com/go/3377

I truly hope you guys enjoy it! :slight_smile:

Also, for anyone interested, my Patreon Page is also now out:

And now I’m off to try and calm myself down and not get too overly nervous, hehehe ;D Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

111 Likes

you made my day boss :cat:

4 Likes

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

3 Likes

Thank you so much! So excited!!

2 Likes

OH MY GOD HERE IT IS!!! :heart:

1 Like

Wow this’ll be a wild ride, I’m so excited!!

1 Like

Is it going to be rude if I ask you how many chapters did you plan for the 2nd book @Seraphinite

1 Like

It’ll be 19-21 chapters, depending on how writing goes :slight_smile:

38 Likes

I just died from reading this.

3 Likes

Yes, enduring today gets rewarded

On that scene where Ava waited me and walking me home, after lifting the trees… she was supposed to face me while talking to me right ? Then the supernatural’s hand touch me and i Scream before Ava step in front of me… i am thinking how would Ava miss them in the first place until they touch me , since Ava was looking at me and thus should saw them right? It looks weird for them able to appear behind me unnotice by Ava …perhaps i miss read the scene ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The vampires are just very distracted by the detective. :smirk:

16 Likes

I would love to be your beta tester in the future. Wayhaven is my favorite HG. _

4 Likes

So this sentence here:

The remaining natural light which does filter through the trees dotted at intervals down the street

This is possibly me not being a native speaker, but it sounds so… Strange to me, it took me a while to understand what was being said here, so I don’t know if you would like to rephrase that to make it more simple :thinking:

Again, I don’t know if that is already simple, but it was confusing for me.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. This is good feedback and something to take into consideration. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

After a moment, they begin to speed up, like the the excited heartbeat of a predator

Catched this too!

1 Like

So, I just noticed that the ‘I head to my own car happily enough’ choice increases the ‘Mind’ stat by 5%, I’m not sure if that should be the case? Isn’t that kind of implying that we cannot quite genuinely love and be satisfied with our Hatchback? I’m not a native English speaker either so I may be misinterpreting, and I know stats don’t matter as much but it’s just a little thing I thought I’d point out.

2 Likes

each minute detail taken in of my reaction like a spider taking in the movements of a fly caught in a web.

Another sentence that I found to be quite confusing. God I’m feeling so dumb today :joy:

1 Like