The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (Discussion)

To unlock the Bobby route, you’ll have to stay in the office in Book 1 and not go out with Tina.

1 Like

Oooh, thanks. Guess I didn’t explore enough :3

1 Like

Haha, no worries. I wasn’t really aware of it either and I enjoyed the bar scene a lot, so it took me a while to actually play this route.

It’s well worth it though. Have fun with that sleazy a… weasel :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice save there :smirk:

So…this is going to cause a civil war in this thread, but I care not for those trivial things;

• Nate/Nat
  • Adam/Ava
  • Felix/Farah
  • Mason/Morgan
  • Single for life!

0 voters

5 Likes

@Emiray_Karunari Go the Bobby route for the drama. You won’t be disappointed.

Yes my good man. It will. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: in this corner, M- mancers. Aand where is the LT option :laughing:

It’s never too late to join :smiley:

That’s just cruel :joy:

And who ever picks Single for life option is playing the wrong COG game lol

@Aronjo I bet some people will ask to vote for Falk, UA, Murphy What have you started?!

3 Likes

Let’s just say that I’m preparing everybody for the inevitable and angsty choice between A and N :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sadly, we can’t have too much good things in life :pensive:

'Tis not cruel, but necessary :joy:

All great things worth having require great sacrifice worth giving, as Paullina Simons would’ve said :joy:

3 Likes

I would join you, but Ava exists.In this corner LT people who pick A.

4 Likes

Awe hell yeah :laughing:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Who chooses to be single when there are four hot vampires,a nice co worker and an annoying reporter to pick from :joy: :joy:

@Aronjo
Dating A is like dating an older person
Dating F is like teenage love
Dating N is ok
Dating M is…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

@Aronjo I’m new so most of the functions like merging, where to post etc are unknown to Me

2 Likes

Apparently, three people would disagree with you :joy:

This got me thinking, maybe I should’ve added Bobby :joy:

Yo @Novachrome, just wanted to let you know that double posting is not allowed in this thread since we’re trying to save this thread from reaching 10000 posts. You could try to edit and merge your posts into one by using quote and @.

Thank you!

Huh, four days in and no civil war yet. Guess I misjudged all of you :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Give it time. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
And would you look at that; M-mancers rejoice, our Bad boy/girl gets plenty love after all. :smiley:

1 Like

I wouldn’t be too happy if I were you, I haven’t unleashed the bots to plague the poll yet :joy:

N continues to surprise me. I thought they wouldn’t get much love considering their route was the least liked by majority of people (even though I liked it), but here we are. 16 votes and the 3rd position in the poll behind M and A.

2 Likes

Justice for F’s route!

3 Likes

Hi guys, I know that it’s some form of fun but we would appreciate it that we don’t want to cause any civil war on which route is better than another. It is all fun and games until someone cross the line.

Thank you.

6 Likes

To be honest I don’t think any route is better then the other ,each route gives something different which gives everyone something that they like.

11 Likes

I just picked one for the heck of it. Now I feel like I betrayed everyone else I didn’t pick lmao.
I love them all, really.

6 Likes

I mean i love all the routes honestly. I was just teasing. They are all written so well.

2 Likes

Last time I played there is no save system at the end… I wanna play again…Someone pls tell me the save system exists now after the game.

For Book One? Sure it does.

For Book Two? Hate to break it to you, but it isn’t implemented yet.

3 Likes