The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

Mad scientist vampires, supernatural carnivals! Can there be anything else?

Well….

As you settle into your new life working with Unit Bravo—and growing ever closer to one member in particular—life goes on. But so does the supernatural world.

A string of kidnappings takes over Wayhaven and, once more, you’re called in to help as it quickly becomes apparent there’s more going on than what’s on the surface.

Even worse when the kidnapper’s focus turns on you…and you’re the only one with the power to deal with them!

It’s time for bids to be placed.

But when the gavel drops…better make sure it’s not you who’s the next lot.

The first demo for The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three is out now!

You can play it here: https://dashingdon.com/go/6617

I hope you enjoy immersing yourself back into the world of Wayhaven and romancing those vampires. They’ve missed you ;D

(I am rarely on the forums, but I am very active on tumblr, instagram, and patreon!)

1442 Likes

Definitely didn’t sit here refreshing for the past 5 minutes. Nope. Not me

113 Likes

Enjoy the demo guys!! I really enjoyed it @Seraphinite! I can’t wait for the next chapters!

35 Likes

Wow this is a wonderful way to start my day at work! =) (don’t worry I’m doing my job, I just have a lot of free time where I’m posted right now). Let’s go.

17 Likes

Dang. Feels like you just finished book 2 and now here we are having a go at #3.

39 Likes

Thank you for your hard work and dedication sera! But if you excuse me farah miss me :joy:

26 Likes

Lets gooooo gamers!!!

23 Likes

I’ve literally JUST woke up from anesthetic at hospital and this is the first thing i checked. :smiley:

42 Likes

YES time to yearn more w the repressed british man :^)

17 Likes

What an exciting time (HA)

For anyone else having trouble accessing, try later? Took me quite a bit before I could get in but some friends of mine say the system is probably having trouble managing everyone trying to get in

So all in all what a nice problem to have

27 Likes

Out of all days for dashingdon to act up…

Still, enjoy the demo everyone. I’m going to try later. Peace out.

28 Likes

Aaaaaaaaand we begin! Can’t wait to read after class. Let’s do this!

5 Likes

What a great relief after a hard therapy session <3

12 Likes

Did you guys able to read? It takes forever to load.

10 Likes

My week has been awful, and this just made me smile. @Seraphinite be putting that work in, and I’m here for all of it :clap:t6: :100:

8 Likes

I had that issue as well. I restarted my computer and reopened the demo. It seems to be running fine now.
:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Hello Professor,

I’m afraid that due to circumstances beyond my control, I won’t be able to finish the term.

Best,
Rose

helloitisverynicetoseeyouagainserathankyouforthedemo!!!

16 Likes

Thank you. I keep refreshing in mobile, but still no such luck. Enjoy your reading.

I’ve been having loading trouble, from time to time, since the beginning of lockdowns, so I’m guessing it’s because a lot more people are using the site, which they definitely are right now. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

It’s taking a very long time to load so I will try this later. So excited!

1 Like