The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I want to hate this game for being the first game to make me break away from my normal protagonist. I usually stay away from sarcastic options but some of these were just too perfect to not choose.

“Do they have names or should I call them thing 1 and thing 2”

But sadly try as I might I can do nothing but love the game.

24 Likes

Someone linked me an Image earlier today that I absolutely loved. And it immediately reminded me of Nat.

Click to see!

EDIT : If you can’t see the whole thing, open the image in a new tab or something!

13 Likes

We could go to a pet shop as a date with N ^^

7 Likes

Heh. Yep, I can totally see it.

Nat should come to the hotel I work in. Pets allowed! Is paradise for any dog lover, as myself. I expend more time petting dogs than actually working :joy:

The dog scene with Nat made me laugh so fucking hard thanks to the kissy noises, because that is what I do every, single, time. Like, seriously, every time I see a dog and we do eye contact, first thing I do is kissy noises

2 Likes

Date Night With N
N: Ha ha, so were are we going, MC?
MC: Its a surprise, N!

One Short Walk Later

N: A park?
MC: Not just any park… walk in A Dog park!
N: !!!
Dogs: !!!
N: !!!

31 Likes

say no more. it’s bookmarked for when i get home.
:ok_hand:t2: i gotchua fam

5 Likes

[clutches heart]
SAVED.
BOOKMARKED.
ITS IN MY FIC QUEUE!!!

8 Likes

So cute. D: I need more. Smother me with fluff please.

If I do things right, I’m gonna suffocate this whole thread in fluff, lmao

10 Likes

taps fingers together This pleases me.

Oh god, this answer from Sera had my laughing for a while

How do you think they would react if it was the other way around? I mean MC wanting to be a Dom with the RO :thinking:

21 Likes

just… no
I own nothing. <p> 
I made this because I always get frustrated when I want to use a certain gif in a post but I can A note on searching for certain gifs:

- With most of them...' width='300' height='249' class='onebox'>

im not into that stuff

1 Like

M’s reaction is pretty damn great.

It’s basically like “I am so fucking ready right now!”

9 Likes

I sure hope this was meant as a serious question because kink theory and the psychology behind it is v interesting to me so you’re getting a serious answer anyway

I honestly can’t see M subbing for anyone. Both because they’re just not interested in it and because I think they have some control issues going on. Drawing this mainly from the scene where your blood is discussed and M is very relieved after Rebecca confirms that your blood only affects mental abilities, not physical ones. Control issues ahoy

N and F, strong yes (though in v different ways). I headcanon both of them as switches. A… is one I’m genuinely not sure about. I could see it being appealing for them to surrender control for a little while precisely because of how tightly wound they are usually, but the question is if they’ll be able to let go of said control. I could see them going both ways, but I can’t really say what my preferred headcanon would be until I get to know them a little bit more. (A’s the only one I can’t get a grip/speculate about in terms of likes/dislikes of any kind, they’re frustratingly tight lipped)

23 Likes

I think in the right setting A would be okay with it. In interactions A seems…hesitant. I’m wondering if that’s all just how they are or if there’s a hint of genuine shyness there.

9 Likes

I’m loving where this conversation is going, tbh

25 Likes

…you have opened my eyes. A and body worship/praise, that could be real real good. and so sweet too, gosh

13 Likes

This entire fucking thread will kill me.

7 Likes

I could just be reading into things. Probably am. But after the fight with Murphy if you choose to say Ava’s beautiful (dunno what you say for the dude) she quickly dismisses it as being because you lost so much blood. Which again could just be A being A, but dangit if a shy A isn’t the cutest thing ever.

7 Likes