The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Guys.

Real Talk, ya’ll.

A having a praise kink is something I could really get behind and something I have thought about a lot. Just… Ah…

21 Likes

Dog scene with nat?

I must have this scene. Someone tell me how to get it. Tell me!! TELL ME!!!

It’s just a scene at the cafe that happens not too long after they move in with you for a bit. If I remember right.

4 Likes

Really? I must of rushed through when I was doing my first play through.

I am very kinky so, I have to agree :D.

I agree with M, I think the only way with him would be or a non kinky relationship, or MC being the sub. Otherwise, it would be quite destructive, I think. M doesn’t have in their nature to be a sub in any way, and if somehow they agreed to give it a try in the far future, just for the MC insistance, it would probably be a kind of toxic experience. Luckily, we know our MC’s can’t be so selfish :D.

For N and F, yeah, they are switch for sure. I specially picture N being a great Dom or sub. With F, I put him more into the sub category, more into the pet play perhaps. Just because of cute.

And with A… At first, I see them completely against any kind of rol play, but with time, I see them whiling to try some soft stuff. Probably the sensory stuff, like candles, some easy bondage, probably visual restriction. In a deep relationship, when the trust between them is indestructible, I picture them comfortable in both roles. But always staying on the softest side of it.

13 Likes

A is a huge softy that needs all the cuddles.

8 Likes

Interesting topic you got going on keep it up.

1 Like

shit you’re right. I originally read that line as just them having trouble with feelings (as per usual) but it could also really easily point towards shyness or insecurity

isn’t it great~

heh, i know my detective for M’s romance will be more than happy to let them take the lead~ (he’s a terribly bratty sub himself, but he’s just Like That)

you are a genius. I see F as playful (so much teasing and edging, poor MC, though still mainly on the softer side) in either role but pet play would be adorable I love it. I can see N also being into petplay, tho more on the dom side. also N is totally a service top don’t you lie to me

and yes, nothing too harsh for A. Though I only really see M being into “darker” stuff (predator/prey comes to mind immediately, for example) in general.

also listen. they’re vampires. i can’t not bring up bloodplay and biting. someone has to come out and say it. (and i realise this’d be extremely risky, what with the MC and their siren blood, but listen)

15 Likes

I said this awhile ago. A long while ago. You might have missed it. I said something along the lines of.

“I fully expect a really intimate scene where MC let’s them feed from us.” or some such.

10 Likes

A: I am the fearless leader of Unit Bravo. I am an expert with combat and a vampire who has lived for countless years-
Fandom: points at A CUTIE
A: … What-
Fandom: A IS THE CUTEST EVER!
A: … I am not, I-
Fandom: PRECIOUS SWEETIE PIE
A: … sigh

32 Likes

There have been asks like this in the tumblr

Search the tag nsfw for more like these lol
11 Likes

I am fully expecting a scene later now in which MC and Morgan are pretty much fighting each other in the bedroom for dominance.

6 Likes

I have a very easy time picturing the first…intimate interaction between the MC and A being super slow and sweet. They’d probably have a super heated kiss, but then I can totally picture things slowing down. Loads of soft, tender foreplay before actually easing into the action.Freaking shy submissive A. It’s probably not cannon, but ughhhhh. :heart:

11 Likes

I certainly do not mind the current subject.

4 Likes

If we don’t get an scene like that in a vampire romance, then I don’t know what to say :joy:

But still, that doesn’t need to be in the kink side, since well, is not really a kink, but a need?

Bringing it into the bedroom would make it extra hot and lovely.

Totally. Now I can see the sub MCs with a cute collar rubbing their heads against Ns legs asking for attention. And of course, N giving that attention with pleasure. If they are the sub, I picture them as the perfect “your wish is my command” type, worshipping the Detective.

Curious enough, I see A Dom being also the kind of worshipping one. Probably with MC tied down with soft velvet (because they are that classy), with a satin or silk blinfold, with A kissing their bodies from head to toes, making it delivery slow so it’s a very very pleasant torture. Perhaps until MC begs :stuck_out_tongue:

That emote looks much worse in this type of conversation.

10 Likes

There is biting and blood play kinks you know.

The blood pay is very niche and kind of unsettling sometimes though.

2 Likes

We can even use the following information to support our arguments about why these lovely vampires would take the role of submissive, switch or dominant.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I know perfectly, what I mean is, I don’t see it as a kink for them, because is something they need, because they are vampires. Like, they are eating :joy:.

3 Likes

If I had to guess. Feeding would probably give them a sense of euphoria. :thinking:

And that’s normally. Makes you wonder what our blood would maybe make them feel. Besides the massive spike in their abilities strengths. :smirk:

8 Likes

Oh girl… Hell to the freaking yeah.

I mean… vampires.
And as M so lovingly states: the detective’s scent/blood is enticing

8 Likes