The Walk of Fame (WIP) - Updated 27/1/15

This looks really interesting. Wish there was more!

@Doctor I didnā€™t die, but I hope I do come back stronger than ever.

@pyla8 Thanks for the interest, I wish they was more too. Ohh wait, I just added a little bit more.

Hey everyone thank you for your kind words, they have really encouraged me to keep going and see this to fruition. I have updated the demo with with almost the entire chapter one. There are a few more text blocks to write which I hope to finish this week, then weā€™ll move onto chapter two which will be your first month in Hollywood.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome and I hope you like it so far.

4 Likes

I think you want plaques?

I have been waiting for someone to make a game like this. Played the demo seems really good so far. Cant wait to see more.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It is against forum rules to ask that. No need to put stress on the author(who likely has a busy life) to update the game. They will when they are able.

@Hell_Satan
Most people probably thought that posting on a 21 days old thread without having something important to add to the discussion is bad.

Thanks for the interest @Hell_Satan, I am planning to give the option to direct later in your actors career, later in the game but the main focus will be acting.

Thatā€™s a good idea, maybe one of your first acting gigs will be helping a friend or contact with their first directing gig. Everyone starts small.

Phew, glad to know that this WIP hasnā€™t been abandoned yet :smiley:

I definitely will play this but I believe you should add the ability for the player to choose their sexual orientation