The UnderGrounders (WIP)

Hello! I’m new here! I’m working on a game named The UnderGrounders. I’ve made a lot of games by using Unity3D, Tyranobuilder, Renpy. But I never made a game like this, and I’m nervous. The story is written very simple so the other people who don’t know English very well can understand it.

The UnderGrounders is a fantasy game where you can choose your gender, sexuality, and attribute. It’s about the people’s life in the Underground after the radiation destroys Earth. After a few years, 20 good soldiers are sent to the surface to determine whether Earth is habitable. You’re one of the soldiers.

Imagine, Metro 2033 (Video Game) meets The 100 (Show)

Thanks for paying attention!

21 Likes

Sounds like a fun game. What do you mean by “attribute?”

2 Likes

Your character’s personality.

1 Like

Looking forward to this! Love survivor/after the storm type of stories. Will follow religiously!

1 Like

Welcome to the WiP community @Kokosh.

Here are a couple of useful links to help you get started:

Master-List Links For Beginners
CSIDE Scripting Tool Web-Site

The first has links inside it to wikis, tutorials and sample coding for basic needs. The second is to a scripting tool that many of us use to help make Choice Scripting much easier.

If there are questions, please feel free to ask, the community is very supportive and helpful.

3 Likes

Geez do you have links on your homepage? Or links permanently on copy and paste?
Dang that was fast…
Hey, do mods ever take naps? Or need sleep? Just a curious question.

I found a way to automatically become a mod
Just post helpful links constantly. After about the 248th time, you should be in.

Hi, I’m a real person. I’m not a moderator or a bot. To interact with a real life bot, send @discobot a message or mention @discobot anywhere.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

oh my god

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

No.
No, I require no assistance @discobot thanks :expressionless:

1 Like

@Eiwynn you’ve unleashed a monster
Discobot just stalked me to my inbox

Let’s not derail @Kokosh’s thread anymore, eh?

3 Likes

Sounds great! Make it long lol

1 Like

Ooooo loving the idea of this. Can’t wait till you bring out a demo.

2 Likes

Underground huh… the word reminds me of a hosted game called Doomsday on demand ( underground place, earth radiation etc ).

1 Like

I never heard of it.

Sounds good and it sounds like the 100

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.