The Undead Apocalypse (WIP)

@Vlad433
Im astemious an a girl. So you lost me in the first page. And character as you described maybe are drugs has the inteligence of a brick. Then the friend a friend saying the most bizarre dialoge i ever read and DO YOU WANT SMOKE?DO YOU WANT SMOKE ? Do YOU WANT SMOKE? I KNOW YOU WANT SMOKING…
NO I DONT FUKING WANNA ? WHY I HAVE TO BE THIS STUPID GUY HIS NAME MUST BE PHILLIP MORRIS LOL.

You has you story right i understand, but i want PLAY a game this is not a story,an frankly i just dont read more 5 lines if this was a book or half second of a movie.

But if i have a choice be like john a guy depresed because break with Emma so he go party or Emma who discovered is lesbian and is in love her best friend in the party and choose if i want drink or not be inteligent or not even if have to be that guy .

The theme of zombie survival is everywhere and after read others here Mike is not my cup of tea. I would wait until a other choice than dont requires being asking for Smoke 5 times be introduced.

Edit Hmm i was rude? i dont wanna that was my real reaction, well if you think i am rude i would erase it. I just delicacy is not mine and i want be honest.

Personally I find it difficult to play a male character; especially one I don’t know well. I prefer to have a good feel for characters so I know how they would respond in certain situations before going ahead.
Still I’ll keep an eye on this game.

@MaraJade
Mike doesn’t do drug for the the record neither kevin they are good guys.
your right i should add more choices and start from the begining describing everything,
i havn’t showed you the story has i wanted to, im sorry :frowning:

Heads up vlad it will be a lot better when you take your time

@JLBH

@Vlad433 Dont let my criticism affects you, you are only begining and is normal rush things. My own write is terrible, so that dont cut your will or your desire of writting. Im just really brute is not word harsh sincere and stubborn, so i could be more radical i want. The text seem say you drinking half scotchland and your friend more. Minor cant drink also alcohol + tobacco = Drugs and the way he return life … maybe he get knocked in head or fight someone.
Also in some countries apps with minor drinking smoking automaticaly +16 or worse +18, why you dont say he has 18 qnd everyone happy?

@MaraJade
don’t erase
maybe it was rude but don’t, i might get back and read this comment.
thanks for being honest because i learned from that comment. :slight_smile:

maybe drinking was a bad idea but i want michael to lose his memory i dont have a better idea on how to do that any ideas>?

@MaraJade
knocked out in a fight… but there is no hospitals in a zombie apocalypse
and i don’t want him to be like rick grimes or other zombie movies…
if he wakes up home … i dont know…
i want him to remember or his older brother tells him that he called him and told him about the apocalypse , so if he is drunk no one takes him seriously, and then the apocalypse come by surprise…
ok i will change his age, i wanted to give the feeling that he is still a kid.
18 is ok.

Maybe a bully drunken goes of and give in head with a bat? or he just fall stairs down. Or someone hit him with a car and he wake up in hospital…
Someone could try kidnap you and your friend and end in a forest wood hut with a zombie psyco.

And about rudeness well, i try not be so much… i dont wanna be offensive. Just trying to help.

Edit: there are tons of inmature guys outthere lol. dont worry . Also he could be in Shock due he saw the zombie of his best friend eating someone he could lost coherence for a while.

@MaraJade
That is a good idea with the bat or stairs… Thanks :slight_smile:

oh and a question should i start the story from startup or scene 1 ?

Depends some people prefer have startup only to create stats variables and put scenes names.
I personaly prefer write a prologue in startup . Basically, it’s up to you choose.

wow wait a minute @doctor are u a user or are you really like a docter in choice of games
forum? i’m confused :-? :-? :-?

Hmm @Vlad433 He is not like Emma at last. So i dont hate him, it’s just in my mind has been marked like a tiring tobacco seller do you want smoke? Do you want smoke?.. O_o Nope, Also he seem strange.

But he could be a nice person, that i probably sent to dead horribly at first chance i have merrily.

I play evil or ultra selfish characters ,so you have understand in a game not all people find enjoying the same, That’s why i love Cog games freedom. Dont take it, like i hate your characters it’s only i play as evil or ambitions fully characters and tend to dont like the puppy sidekick like Kevin so when the option of save him from death appears i would choose eat an apple instead and say him goodbye. :)) You couldn’t save me Vlad im the poisoning bard of this forum i have a reputation to maintain, so please add some evily choice like steal food or raid houses is apocalypse right?

@Marajade You too, huh? I play as evil characters a lot too, lol.

Yeah, i played evil characters known for their charisma, i dont usually play physical guys or magical. Mara is a rogue bard .

Charisma is important for villains where the hackey-slashy method won’t work lol.

When I play Choice of games my curiosity usually makes me evil like in the game Mobile armoured marine. I got kind of board and kept thinking every time I got a choice what would happen if I did this. And in the end I killed countless civilians, my entire team, kicked a puppy, stole a entire planets treasure, and joined some kind of evil cult :smiley: then at the end I started laughing thinking curiosity turned the cat into Darth Vader lol

Hey i got a question
you probably noticed i new here.
i’m not sure if it’s okey to curse in my game?
i’d be happy if somebody answers that :-S