The Soul Stone War (WIP)— Full Demo Uploaded, Guide to Secret RO on #1124

Wait, hold on a tick, “secret RO”? I’m definitely out of it if I hadn’t caught that before! You do love keeping us in suspense Morgan, I swear!
gasp Don’t tell me… IT’S THE MULE, ISN’T IT!? Ah, the plot begins to unravel, slowly but surely, as a ball of yarn played in the fingers of a cat!

Uh, ignore that. Sleep-deprived brains tend to do this.

13 Likes

Hey maybe you’re not so far off. Maybe your mule becomes a person, you never know :slight_smile:

9 Likes

4df45df102069a6928c9b80359f2e9eb

You know, the fact that I played far too many games with such an outcome being the case makes me not able to dismiss this theory completely.

20 Likes

That’s good to know! Thank you!

1 Like

in reality its not a mule but a person in a mule outfit and we are the only person with the delusion its a actual mule and everyone is just fine with it.

14 Likes

Again, I have played far too many games where something like that was happening in some way. :laughing:

Woofio

Actually seen this happen in a game once. Although the other people were less OK with it and more like ‘if we tell this person what’s REALLY going on, they might completely snap mentally’.

6 Likes

whose to say this hasn’t happened and we didn’t just fabricate a new memory of how they died?..
we are a survivor and starving in the beginning delusions could happen. if we are aggressive we do kill the “Bandits” in self defense not because they called attention to our defiantly not person in a mule outfit oh no… the more i joke about it the more i can see it as a possibility. :dizzy_face:

i am curios vaguely…but thats for another time.

6 Likes

Oh lord, what did I start

6 Likes

Indeed, my dear friend, what beast did you unleash? grins shamelessly
I would share some of the blame, but you did say the phrase of the century heheh

5 Likes

We don’t know. You could be anyone anything there could be a thing like the stone itself Oh my God, I might be Smeagol my precious

5 Likes

Now I’m just thinking the stone becomes a crystal gem or smt lol

6 Likes

think of the stone as pretty lady or guy trap in there :neutral_face: :expressionless: :thinking:

7 Likes

Theres just so many things that it could be dude.

5 Likes

That’s the fun part.

It’s a human soul inhabiting a dog mascot suit due to a curse.

Judging by the comments that have followed, a tin foil hat convention. :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe the stone is a secret Ro? :face_with_monocle: :rofl:
(Just two weeks and a day :persevere:)

9 Likes

So close and yet so far…
And Morgan is keeping suspiciously quiet, letting our imagination roam free…

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m just sitting back and eating popcorn at this. I love wild guessing games. :popcorn: Though I have to admit, the dog fursuit had me going :dizzy_face:

20 Likes

everyone’s welcome in the pull theories that are up our asses it’s so much fun because it’s Romance

5 Likes

Morgan there are still more than 10 days to go , the wait is literally killing me , i demand the compensation in form of a sequel!! :wink:
Jk dude great demo here cant wait for the release.

5 Likes

I don’t know; that secret RO sounds a little crazy and I’d like to think most of the possible Stones aren’t? :laughing:

Though an a Stone related note, has anyone thought there might be a chance that the Onyx Stone could possibly abandon Manerkol for MC or one of the others (provided that the requirements were met)? The stones are shown to have a will of their own, enough to have opinions of the one who harbors them. So if they could sense someone who equally fits their requirements, maybe they could also subtly influence things to get into that other person’s hands.

Can’t imagine how pissed that guy wound be to have one of his possibly most vital tools outsmart him, and consider the MC a more appropriate wielder of its powers than himself.

Pretty sure all the authors do that when their stories are close to release. :laughing:

That’s not the weirdest potential RO I’ve ever seen for players, believe it or not. :sweat_smile:

Now I see the bandits as those guys. And I’m completely OK with that.

10 Likes