The Soul Stone War (WIP)— Full Demo Uploaded, Guide to Secret RO on #1124

is there hats :thinking: see them as bandits

3 Likes

Actually, their hats make me think about a kinda Swiss roll snack I ate as a kid. :thinking:

I think them just be dressed the same surrounding this one random dude is what makes me think of them as a bandit group.

3 Likes

top to me ro is dragon lady I love dragon ,drakes and wolf people some that were i stand on ro

3 Likes

you love maids to remember the time I work at my job

3 Likes

I don’t have maid fetish you don’t have proof

6 Likes

Now I’m thinking of Eledwen in a maid costume, great, thank you :dizzy_face: :rofl: :joy:

10 Likes

That would make a great snippet, just saying.

7 Likes

I mean…how much convincing would MC have to do to get her in a maid costume? :thinking:

I don’t even have to wonder how much convincing MC would have Dae; it’s either going to be extremely easy or extremely hard. Regardless of which path, she will make the matter extreme in some way. :laughing:

10 Likes

Everyone in the party going in disguise to sneak by a crowd in plain sight, all in fluffy maid costumes…

3 Likes

If I was in the world The soul stone war what will my personality
/Takashi
Weapon of choice: crossbow
Friend Smol female half Fox half human
Likes wasting people’s money that he steals from local thieves and bandits runs into
Special ability start thinking his way of escape and running on the time of fight and flight
Species human
Hate A certain elf with addiction for eyes
Age 20
Side chaos neutral
History Takashi is it now good schemer planner and an emulator he just likes bring chaos to idiots around him if you’re an idiot who just gets kicks raiding Villages and towns for food and supplies and money he kind of hate you but he really really hates nobility and Lords he watch them kill each the ones you manipulated complete enjoyment but his good side is he helps local villagers and townspeople what’s getting supplies to them and helping the poor find jobs and living sparing them some money for them on his down time when he’s drinking in a bar do you like stealing money to buy himself drinks to drown is Good Times away

3 Likes

Don’t know why it took me so long to remember this, but basically this would be the donkey as a RO? :thinking:

11 Likes

OMG! :scream: Where did you found THAT!? It’s pretty disturbing… and acurate :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

I told you guys I’ve seen a lot of things at point in my life in regards to games and other creative media. :laughing:

And it’s real; it’s called My Horse Prince. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll never doubt you again… or put limits to my imagination on your statements.

Just 10 days for the release :grin: I’m so excited!

8 Likes

Me too!! Man the days are getting longer! But the wait will surely be worth it! <3

3 Likes

@Okami-Nora – I really appreciate dredging these images back into my consciousness. Lets not derail the thread further though they are appropriate to convey everything … we all get the picture, so to speak now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One should never limit their imagination in general. :laughing:

My Steam Wallet is ready for the purchase. Finding the time to do a indepth write up of the reading experience will be a whole other matter though. :sweat_smile:

You’re welcome? :sweat_smile:

Not sure I’m conveying much other than how a seemingly outlandish idea isn’t necessarily an impossible one. It’s all about how the matter is executed and of it actual fits in some manner in the world its being introduced in (whether through theme, tone, or some other way).

Doesn’t mean such concepts are easy to launch; it’s can be hard to convince an outside watcher who may not fully know what they’re getting into. Just would mean one may need to have a open-mind to the possibilities, an intimate enough understanding what’s trying to be achieved and what the story’s capable of, and a creative way to mold those idea to life.

(Sorry about the slight derailing though; I’ll stop here).

4 Likes

@Gandos_Hamdar That’s fine, not everything is for everyone. I had straight male beta testers playing the game and I didn’t get any complaints, plus picking the neutral or abrupt options minimizes the touching to non-existence aside from instances where they touch to help stop you from faceplanting or something of that sort.

Still, you should absolutely give the game a pass if it makes you uncomfortable: this is supposed to be fun, so if it’s not the case for you, then it’s not a good fit. :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

I think is a bit silly to think so, to be honest. Why would be touching someone creepy? And why would your sexuality make a difference? :confused:

Touching someone is not sexual, is basic human nature, no? Is not like they touch MC in any inapropriate way… unless you are flirting with them, of course! Which obviously you are not doing hehe.

30 Likes

I’m not sure if they’re referring to this, but personally I’m a bit… let’s say “picky” with physical contact. Usually it takes a huge amount of time and trust for me to get comfortable with someone who touches me. Obviously I don’t have issue with my closest family members like my father and sister, but even with my aunts and uncles I’m a bit “please-step-a-bit-away”. I wouldn’t classify it as creepy though, as I said. It’s just how I am.

Well I’m a straight female and while I agree with you that too touchy is a no-no, it’s not really that unbearable in the story. At least IMO. And also, you don’t have to be in a relationship with either Morkai or Straasa if you’re a straight male. Just sayin’

2 Likes