The Soul Stone War (WIP)— Full Demo Uploaded, Guide to Secret RO on #1124

Takashi knew that you were a vegetable ! and Morgan he 's joking when Taka hear or read good story he give this show his love

2 Likes

One month? Omg if you mean what I think you’re implying, I love you! The suspense is killing me!

2 Likes

I’ve marked the date on my Fridge’s calendar, three days after my birthday and I marked the release of your game way bigger. :grin:

I can’t wait to buy it and play it!!

6 Likes

@Takashi_Shin Omg, I’m so sorry for turning you into this, Takashi :joy: Hopefully once the game is out, you will revert to your previous form or at least won’t have anger issues anymore :grin:

@Smol_Tatortot And don’t worry, I know how invested Takashi is in the story, I adore it when he shows his love for it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Kathra 24 days, to be exact… Almost 3 weeks. The release date keeps drawing nearer and nearer… :grimacing:

@Freja jhsgvjhgsjvhgsjvgfd my game has a bigger circle than the bday :joy: :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: THANK YOU SO MUCH! We’re aaaalmost there!

And on that note, I was told that for those that plan to play the game on Steam, it really helps to wishlist beforehand! So if I could ask you to take a moment and do that, then it would be much appreciated!

THANK YOU and bless :pray:

P.S. The Steam page: The Soul Stone War on Steam

16 Likes

Wrong thread, my dude. That’s The Shadow Society.

1 Like

DONE! :smiley:

Oh, you were going to ask. No need! :grin:

Now the only problem is I will check the clock daily, despite knowing it is days, not hours… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like you’ve got something really special here. When multiple people, of different backgrounds, beliefs and identities from around the world can unite under the banner that is the love for a fictional donkey and naming of said donkey. Yep. Pretty wonderful, really.

9 Likes

Got the game wishlisted on steam now. Hopefully March 5th gets here soon.

4 Likes

Oh man March can’t come fast enough! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I also wish-listed your game though! Have to show support somehow apart from reading and spamming you from here :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for wishlisting, guys! We have now hit the 3 week mark, and I’m starting to go :fearful: :dizzy_face: I check the calendar every single day as if I’ve somehow missed a day in my countdown or something :joy:

How do other authors do it, I’m going nuts. And man, if there’s one thing I’ve learned from writing this game and I can pass on as sage advice to new authors is…

Always include a nameable donkey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She is the MC’s one true love, all the ROs come in next. And if the mule doesn’t like you… Well.

:hocho::dagger: :hocho: :dagger: :hocho: :dagger:

25 Likes

Start on your next project … or go on vacation… lol :wink:

7 Likes

That’s a great idea!
@Morgan_V, start writing right now!

Let that anxiety flow through your words! chop chop!
Or you could pet a donkey! Yes! Go pet a donkey and just come back when you’re satisfied!

7 Likes

Speaking of our adorable donkey, I always end up calling her Epona, even though she’s obviously a donkey and not a mare…
Though she is carrying a future hero (or so I hope)

5 Likes

@Eiwynn I have tried both with little sucess :sweat_smile: Or well, little success at calming down at least :joy:

@Damon_Ronin I haven’t really stopped writing, I had lots of commissions and patreon side stories to keep me busy, plus another project, so the anxiety did indeed keep flowing through my words :joy: Haven’t tried petting a donkey, though :eyes:

@Kathra She is definitely carrying a future hero! The world would be lost without her :smirk:

10 Likes

19 days left :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Why I believe Morgan story Is very good. My known in my eyes.
1 how the story was made to attract a sad tale of Sorrow and loss. And mixes other emotions into it. But actually bring the characters to life.
2 the meaning It’s not about the character who was justified to be in a situation like this who is just escaping from a situation. They were put in for no reason. So they have more meaning to the story.
3 Swear to God in the gullible. Idiot of a good background. On how the situation started where we the characters. Got mixed up in this situation because of some elf Loved their eyes.
4 Main enemy for characters They’re different. With different goals are main character has to deal with people who are chasing He or she down for crime, they didn’t commit but the others have different situations Why they have these types of enemies. It’s just not one enemy. So to me, that’s actually the equal personal goal to bring all these characters together in one purpose
( That is all of my a explaining of why I am addicted to the Soul Stone Wars Because I feel it’s going to be a good story. Even if some people say it’s not so I stay on my decision until the full game release) 10/10 my review demo The PS I am not story critic I just like a person who likes a good story

5 Likes

Hi there! I was wondering about something as long as you’re okay answering it! With the secret romance options in each book, are they going to be short-lived romantic events within just that one book or will they extend into the rest of the books too? Like if you pursue the secret RO in Book 1, will that continue on into Book 2 and so on?

1 Like

I don’t know why but for some reason I get an Amulet feel from this.

@Takashi_Shin Aaw, thanks so much, Takashi! I hope the full release will live up to your expectations! I do love my sorrow and loss and generally creating emotionally-heavy content. Plus character arcs and interactions. And the comment about getting the MC getting mixed up in this situation because some elf loved their eyes is gold LMAO! It’s so true :joy: It’s also true that every character has issues and problems that will come up in the story sooner or later ehehehe :smiling_imp: I can’t wait to hear what you think once you’ve played the full game!

@Grimeowlkin Hello! I’m fine with answering, it’s not a spoiler! The secret romances will be full-on routes that will expand across the books, whoever many those might be. So if you romance the secret RO, the romance will continue throughout the series! I might put in short-lived romantic events with side NPCs if the MC is not romancing anyone from the main options, but that’s of yet still undecided. So for now, it’s the 4 companions, plus the secret one!

@jamil583 Amulet??

6 Likes

Its like this comic series about this girl who inherits this stone amulet that gives her powers, I used to read it all the time when I was younger its not very well know but either way, whenever I read Soul Stone it brings Nostalgia from when I was a kid. Anyways I just wanted to say I really love soul stone and thank you for your hard work on this I can’t wait for the release.

1 Like