The Soul Stone War 3 (Demo Updated 25/01/2024!)

No worries, guys. Nothing’s happened, I’m just on vacation atm. I will update once I get back!

Also, the only ending that carries forward is the one where you get taken to the Resistance HQ. Any other ending is an early one and doesn’t continue the story.

24 Likes

My bad! Didn’t realize you were on a well-deserved vacation! Enjoy! <3

1 Like

I’m soooo excited!!! Manerkol here I come :sparkles:

3 Likes

Every time i see this i jump🏃🏾‍♀️ no🧢

Ahhh i love youuuu​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Vacations are great

I really want to be able to join forces with Manerkol, not only because he is my soulmate and an absolutely ADORABLE man, but also because I support him 100%. The gods need to go. They subjected the “lesser” people to cruelty and their whims for too long.

I’m the type of person who would do terrible things to achieve the result of the greater good, so me joining him would make a lot of sense. Topple the Gods no matter the cost, even if I destroy myself or others in the process is very on brand for me.

Also, he kind of reminds me of a cat? Cutest little creatures, and when they want to be the most loving. Secretly they want ALL the attention, but they lash out and are moody just because.

I’m a cat person.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

congrats on the update!! seems like we cant choose straasa or morkai for as our lover

1 Like

Welcome back

1 Like

That’s deliberate. Author is focusing on one route at a time.

1 Like

oh thanks for the info

Hey, guys!

The demo has indeed been updated today, and yeah, focusing on one route at a time. So just Manerkol and the no romance route for now~

Hope you like the update!

32 Likes

@Morgan_V What happened to the Eledwen and Dae routes? I remember them being in the demo when i played it a few months ago.

3 Likes

Look above your post, Manerkol is the only one right now.

1 Like

@Person-Man i know. I saw. I was just wondering why those routes were cut (so to speak) when they was already in the demo.

1 Like

OMG MORGAN!! Welcome back! I’m eager to read what you’re cooking up in that wonderful mind of yours! ^^

1 Like

Dont know if its just me but the page doesnt work on the breakfast scene

1 Like

Can’t wait for the whole game to come out. I love it

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!! I loved TSSW 1 & 2 and have been hungry to jump into 3. I can’t wait to continue my story with D and E. I too am curious how our story with Mornie might evolve in a different story line for my character. Bad “girl” gone good? Or maybe just not so bad?

5 Likes