The Soul Stone War 3 (Demo Updated 25/01/2024!)

So excited to see this and you already know what I’m going to say but I NEED MORE ROMANCE WITH MORNIE I’ll take her red flags and all!

7 Likes

but why can i not choose a lover in the demo???

4 Likes

He’s working on one lover route at a time. Atm, only Manerkol and Friendship routes are written.

3 Likes

Oh my god I wish I can give Straasa a hug, poor guy

3 Likes

Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

3 Likes

i get an error when choosing the first, second, and fourth option. :thinking:

that error aside, i’m soooo excited for the angst on manerkol’s route. my poor mc’s crying was referred to as ‘ungodly amount of noise’ by morkai. :sob:

3 Likes

There is no romance options for my actual romance in the demo

1 Like

The Author does one route at a time.

2 Likes

Huh

1 Like

This might be a silly place to leave this information but I just found this post today so :slight_smile: I just wanted to say that these games feel like coming home for me. I grew up playing fantasy video games and started going blind in my early 20s so I can’t play a lot of them. I started playing some of these choose your own adventure games and when I found this when I was over the moon, excited and I love it to pieces and it means the world to me just so you know

10 Likes

The romance between Manerkol and the MC is going to be so hard to read through as the books continue because the found family vibe is so fricken strong with this group that I can never bring my character to think of anything other than sacrificing their life to save them all when push comes to shove— even though I love Manerkol’s pining in Book 2. Especially when he held the worlds most sweetest dragon-woman hostage and she’s all like “I never thought you would leave me there for a second bestie”. Ugh. There’s so much sweet sweet angst that’s coming full-speed at my tiny little farmhand MC who has no grasp on the situation that I can’t help but feel sorry for them, and I also can’t imagine them being bonded with anybody but Manerkol and all of his drama. It’s giving major Harry Potter/Tom Riddle vibes, and my teenage self who ate that stuff up for years is here for it. Cheers for the sneak-peek!

14 Likes

Hey, folks!

The demo has been updated!!

30 Likes

the save slots aren’t working. :frowning:

@lai Fixed!

2 Likes

Getting this error when choosing the first option.

1 Like

I’m playing through them all on the basis that Manerkol is probably right about the dragons. And so far the dragons have done absolutely nothing to change my mind. The problem is that found family aspect. How do you protect people who don’t want to be protected and run away from the person you think is probably more right (although other than the opinion on the dragons and their gifts he’s pretty wrong about how he’s gone about everything else?) There’s not answer that’s not going to be painful to work your way through as far as the characters are concerned.

6 Likes

That’s why we love that route. If it weren’t for the anguish it wouldn’t be the same.

But I laughed when the servant heard the vampire’s question about love and thought, “Did my lord take drugs?”

7 Likes

MC: destroys his home, steals his hostage, joins a resistance against his rule, almost kills his guards

Manerkol:

35 Likes

More than love it seems to me horny and desire to fuck, Manerkol.

1 Like

@Raphael_Dusk Yes precisely!

17 Likes